New Board Hottie Second Round Voting | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New Board Hottie Second Round Voting

Bad pics of mila are pretty effin bad and she's way short while the I'm 6-2 so . . . .

Okay, final update before I sign off for the night:

CLIENT LIST REGION

1 Jennifer Lawrence - 18
4 Kate Beckinsale - 9

2 Scarlett Johansson - 24
6 Carla Gugino - 3

HEARTBREAKERS REGION

1 Lucy Pinder - 18
4 Emma Stone - 9

2 Elisha Cuthbert - 22
3 Alice Eve - 5

CAN'T HARDLY WAIT REGION

1 Allie Laforce - 12
5 Blake Lively - 14

2 Sara Jean Underwood - 12
3 Minka Kelly - 14

IKWYDLS REGION

1 Lacey Chabert - 14
4 Alison Brie - 12

2 Mila Kunis - 13
3 Anna Kendrick - 13

Some blowouts, and some really tight races that could go either way. I have to say, I did not anticipate the Elisha Cuthbert vs Alice Eve matchup to be such an incredible ass kicking.

I have to say, I did not anticipate the Elisha Cuthbert vs Alice Eve matchup to be such an incredible ass kicking.

It's a more extreme version of Kates Beckinsale and Upton. You can't go wrong with either choice, we all just universally prefer Cuthbert. I think Eve would have fared much better in the Can't Hardly Wait or IKWYDLS regions.

I don't know if they still do it, but our local sports radio does this every year after the NCAA tournament. They call it "The Bigger Dance". They do 4 regions and have callers decide who is hotter amongst the contestants... KJR here in Seattle.

Well, I gave it more than 24 hours and the voter turnout was smaller than the first round, but the polls are now CLOSED and I'll be posting results (without pics this time, at least for now, as I don't really have that much time).

EDIT:

The polls are STILL OPEN. I changed my mind. There are still some REALLY close races, so I don't want to deprive people of the ability to vote for their favorites since there are a couple races which could swing either way based on literally one or two votes.

I'll close the polls in about three hours, and post the results then.

For now, KEEP VOTING.

Well, I gave it more than 24 hours and the voter turnout was smaller than the first round, but the polls are now CLOSED and I'll be posting results (without pics this time, at least for now, as I don't really have that much time).

EDIT:

The polls are STILL OPEN. I changed my mind. There are still some REALLY close races, so I don't want to deprive people of the ability to vote for their favorites since there are a couple races which could swing either way based on literally one or two votes.

I'll close the polls in about three hours, and post the results then.

For now, KEEP VOTING.
Vote early, vote often.

I just assumed seeing you posted again in this thread we would see more Pinder pics
Ask and you shall receive:
Lucy_Pinder_09007-lucy-pinder-launches-mtv11s-america-most-sma.jpg

Man, I should have closed the voting when I was going to originally. At that point, one of my favorites was holding a one vote lead. Now, she's down by three. Damnit.

I'm about ready to call 5 winners at this point. Four pretty much for sure, and then one more that is basically out of reach at this point.

Only three are currently separated by single digit votes.