New Carrier Dome Clear Bag Policy Details | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New Carrier Dome Clear Bag Policy Details

The fanny pack is gonna be a deal breaker.

latest

I've been allowed to use what was then called a "string bag" in recent years. I assume that a string bag is the same as a "cinch" bag and thus no longer useable?

string bags:

cec5077d-eb21-4486-ae5b-f3cbddb962f7_1.27bc70108d0c0226ed87e4653dbfc5fe.jpeg

since when is the balloon full of blow up my anus anyone's business but my own ?
what's next ? no pee troughs ? how bouts we scan gray hairs and restrict them to the upper levels and leave courtside seating for the students !
raise some noise instead of poise. get the dome rocking again.

Last edited:
I've been allowed to use what was then called a "string bag" in recent years. I assume that a string bag is the same as a "cinch" bag and thus no longer useable?

string bags:

cec5077d-eb21-4486-ae5b-f3cbddb962f7_1.27bc70108d0c0226ed87e4653dbfc5fe.jpeg

Correct. No bag bigger than 4.5x6.5 will be permitted unless it's a clear bag 12x12 or under

So it sounds like my seat cushions may not work? They have velcro pockets that hang off cushion.

UPS just delivered my 2 bags and they look fine to me. Will hold more than I usually take into the Dome,
Was hoping my season tickets would be in there too, but nope. Should be getting those soon and seems like it would have sense to combine them unless they shipped from different locations.

UPS just delivered my 2 bags and they look fine to me. Will hold more than I usually take into the Dome,
Was hoping my season tickets would be in there too, but nope. Should be getting those soon and seems like it would have sense to combine them unless they shipped from different locations.
I just got mine as well. Nice bags!

No issue, its pretty standard at this point although I'll always maintain for these venues its just as much about people sneaking in food (revenues) and drink as anything else.

Last edited:
This is a really, really smart move on SU's part, especially having people sell them in the parking lots.
Almost like we’re being run by a corporate executive now.

I have to laugh, we came up to one game on the bus. The way the schedule worked out, we had to get off the bus, taxi to straight to the Dome for the game, then the next morning catch the bus at like 6am to get home. That trip we just packed underwear and toothbrushes and rewore clothes home. Would’ve fantastic to tote undies in a ziplock into the Dome.

Have opposing team's fanbases been informed of the new rules?

They might want to consider designating a few entrances for fans who are not carrying anything other than keys and a phone.

Got my bag today. Great way to get the message out and create discussion among fans.

I got mine,a s well and took it to a Chiefs game. Everybody was very impressed with it, especially the security people. Getting through was a breeze. the capacity exceeds that of my old string bag and it looks like ti's pretty solidly put together. I'm going to type out my name and cellphone number and tape it to the inside, 9to keep the tape away from the weather).

As to the size, the box created by the black seams is 12 inched by a about 11 inches. When you pull on it to straightened out the sides the sides come to 5 inches. But most of the time it's flat and the length of it becomes 16 inches. I was able to put my loaded string bag inside of it easily. This will not be an impositon on the fans- it will be an upgrade.

Waaah. Mine must take longer to get to AZ!! Everyone in the world got theirs except me!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom