New Commit: 2020 Kamilla Cardoso (TN) | Syracusefan.com

New Commit: 2020 Kamilla Cardoso (TN)

WOWWWWW!!! I needed this information after that atrocious 'Cuse vs UVA game I just watched. Definitely a great pickup and she will be the highest rated recruit that has ever come here. Welcome to the Syracuse Orange family, Kamilla! Cant wait to see her playing in the dome and hopefully help us win our first national championship :):):):):)

Great news. I read that she may still need to get her test scores in order. Hopefully it wont be an issue getting her eligible. what if Angel Reese signed too? Even still, very promising to keep this program relevant. This one dominant player ought to ensure that for another four years. Seems the coaching staff shake up was just what the doctor ordered, already paying dividends.

Great news. I read that she may still need to get her test scores in order. Hopefully it wont be an issue getting her eligible. what if Angel Reese signed too? Even still, very promising to keep this program relevant. This one dominant player ought to ensure that for another four years. Seems the coaching staff shake up was just what the doctor ordered, already paying dividends.
She is from Brazil. Pretty big and strong already. Wow!

Reese committed to Maryland.

Kamilla, welcome to the Syracuse Women's Basketball family!!!

ojuicegiphy.gif

kcardozo225966.jpg
Cardozo provides us with a dominant post presence for 2020 and beyond!

Last edited:
Congrats to Kamilla for making the 2020 McDonald’s All American Games Roster!

765107BF-79B2-4FE4-AC79-C0F24F00669C.jpeg

So, what position is "P"? I ask because I see G and PG listed.

Same question for "W".

Sorry for the ignorance of WBB.
1579821415651.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors