Class of 2024 - New Commit: Drew Angelo (NY: Honeoye Falls) FOGO | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 New Commit: Drew Angelo (NY: Honeoye Falls) FOGO

Inconsistencies with them at times. Who is seen at events and high school is mostly the issue there.
Carter is someone that is ranked high and surprising to be honest imo.
Is he ranked high? I don’t see him in the rankings at all along with finlay

Orange Crush is not an NLF club. While the NLF does not rank NLF members exclusively, it is pretty damn near that. Also, depending on the club, they may exclude kids completely.
Ahhhh. No wonder they aren’t ranked. Are finlay thompson and kempney still elite 5 star recruits?

Ahhhh. No wonder they aren’t ranked. Are finlay thompson and kempney still elite 5 star recruits?
My personal opinion is that Thompson has the potential to be an absolute monster in the ACC. I actually think he'll end up being the top guy in the class for Cuse. COVID really hurt the Canadian recruiting as for a while there, kids had a real hard time getting over the boarder consistently to play in elite level tournaments. I just don't think people realize how good he is based on just not seeing him enough when the 2022s were in the spotlight summer.

Kempney I'm not sold on. He played pretty weak competition in HS and just not sure where he is.

My personal opinion is that Thompson has the potential to be an absolute monster in the ACC. I actually think he'll end up being the top guy in the class for Cuse. COVID really hurt the Canadian recruiting as for a while there, kids had a real hard time getting over the boarder consistently to play in elite level tournaments. I just don't think people realize how good he is based on just not seeing him enough when the 2022s were in the spotlight summer.

Kempney I'm not sold on. He played pretty weak competition in HS and just not sure where he is.
Thanks for your insight!

Welcome Drew,​

D11AE168-BE67-42C4-9861-ADD3E2F07223.gif