Class of 2026 - New Commit: Harry Schniedwind (MD: McDonogh) Midfield (9/17/24) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 New Commit: Harry Schniedwind (MD: McDonogh) Midfield (9/17/24)

So Xanders doesn’t even have this kid ranked, yet IL has him at #43 and NLF at #75. Just seems kind of crazy to me there’s that large of a gap in his evaluation.

Anyone prefer a lax recruiting service over the others?

So Xanders doesn’t even have this kid ranked, yet IL has him at #43 and NLF at #75. Just seems kind of crazy to me there’s that large of a gap in his evaluation.

Anyone prefer a lax recruiting service over the others?
I think it's more of a reflection that after the top kids, there's a huge band of prospects that are of similar caliber who could all thrive or bust depending on different factors.

Really like this player. With roster spots reportedly being capped, I think having players who are multi-faceted will be a huge plus. No idea if he projects as more of an offensive or defensive player, but having the ability to be both goes a long way. He does have a big shot from the outside, but he's not just a one trick pony. There is one clip where he catches the ball on the crease and flips it backhand into the goal. Curious where he ends up playing this spring for McDonogh.

With he and Rayfield you also have two middies that excel in the middle of the field. I can see both switching off face-off wing splits for years to come. Also helps that he's got good size at 6'1 180. Feels like a player SU hasn't had for a while. I don't want to use the Jarrett Park comp (Park was really fast), but size and skill wise I see a lot of similarities.

In two years SU has gotten four total high end commits from two of the most prestigious programs in the county in Lawrenceville and McDonough. Schools where they hadn't had any success. Kudos to staff for making inroads at these two schools!

Harry, welcome to​

IMG_2102.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom