Class of 2026 - New Commit: Jayden James (DC: St. John’s) Defense (9/17/24) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 New Commit: Jayden James (DC: St. John’s) Defense (9/17/24)

Season 2 Dancing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

I am an enrolled member of the Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe
Pretty cool that he also qualifies for the Haudenosaunee scholarship.

Hell yes. This staff can recruit their asz off. Any bullcrap trolls want to argue that this year? Besides the number and the school, James looks like another Figueras level talent. Those takeaway checks are beautiful and he will not let you run by him either. Insane how strong he looks for his size in 10th grade. He is throwing around guys who look twice his size.

Yes but I don't think we'll see another 5 star barring a surprise. SU still involved with some big time recruits though for sure.
Have you heard if Garcia is in play?

Yes but I don't think we'll see another 5 star barring a surprise. SU still involved with some big time recruits though for sure.
thanks so i guess the LSM from St. Anothy's isn't happening.

Have you heard if Garcia is in play?
Zero info but him being HS teammates with Peyton Anderson can’t hurt our chances. Really think they need to bring in one more very high end offensive player in this class. As mentioned, then are graduating Spallina, Leo, Rhoa, Thomson. Just tons of quality offensive talent in 2026. Need reinforcements

Zero info but him being HS teammates with Peyton Anderson can’t hurt our chances. Really think they need to bring in one more very high end offensive player in this class. As mentioned, then are graduating Spallina, Leo, Rhoa, Thomson. Just tons of quality offensive talent in 2026. Need reinforcements
Not in this class, but the recent flip of 2025 middie Rawson helps a good deal with easing the loss of the 2022s all at once. He is a guy like Leo and Rhoa who should be able to come in and be a serious problem off the dodge as a middie right off the bat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom