Class of 2022 - New Commit: Jimmy McCool (NH) Goalie | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 New Commit: Jimmy McCool (NH) Goalie

Unless they get a "big name" goalie through the portal, the coaches will be giving McCool a real chance to start. That's the silver lining in not finishing this season with a legitimate #1 strong starter. Under Desko, frosh goalies didn't really get a chance to play if there was an established decent starter.
Pretty sure the last time they started a freshman goalie it worked out ok.

So this weekend was my 50th HS reunion. At New Hampton School. I spent a lot of time with the Lacrosse coach and will be staying in touch and he will be connecting me with the McCool family. He just raved about this player. Said he will be a difference maker for us. They also have another player who has committed for the year after, but I don't have the name and will update after I talk more with the coach after I get home next week. I was also a wee bit busy visiting my classmates, partying like it was 1972 etc.

So this weekend was my 50th HS reunion. At New Hampton School. I spent a lot of time with the Lacrosse coach and will be staying in touch and he will be connecting me with the McCool family. He just raved about this player. Said he will be a difference maker for us. They also have another player who has committed for the year after, but I don't have the name and will update after I talk more with the coach after I get home next week. I was also a wee bit busy visiting my classmates, partying like it was 1972 etc.
New Hampton School has a ‘23 commit for cuse? There’s nothing listed on here or IL? Anyone know who it is ?

I heard Koby White is going to New Hampton, it's probably him.
Now that I am back in AZ I will be touching base with the New Hampton coach. He wants to put me in touch with the Mccools. I'll find out the other player, but that name does ring a bell. There was just a lot going on with my reunion etc. And pretty sure he said he would be a junior this year, but already committed to SU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom