Class of 2025 - New Commit: Lucas Bartlow (NY: Chen Forks) Goalie (9/6/23) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 New Commit: Lucas Bartlow (NY: Chen Forks) Goalie (9/6/23)

Not sure if it means anything, but the SU instagram account is following two '25 recruits, Bartlow and Jayden Kittelberger, a middie who plays at Salisbury but is originally, I think, from Rochester. Could mean absolutely nothing, just thought it interesting that Bartlow had committed, so was wondering if Kittelberger might do the same.

Not sure if it means anything, but the SU instagram account is following two '25 recruits, Bartlow and Jayden Kittelberger, a middie who plays at Salisbury but is originally, I think, from Rochester. Could mean absolutely nothing, just thought it interesting that Bartlow had committed, so was wondering if Kittelberger might do the same.

I think your assumption is correct

Not a bad review of Jayden here:

Kittleberger is among the top athletes in the class. He operates with incredible speed and quickness that allows him to glide up and down the field. Defensively, his speed allows him to not just own matchups but to play them disruptively knowing he can beat dodgers the spot or close the gap if needed.

Once the ball is in his stick the automatic clear is on as he soars past riding attackman.

Not a bad review of Jayden here:

Kittleberger is among the top athletes in the class. He operates with incredible speed and quickness that allows him to glide up and down the field. Defensively, his speed allows him to not just own matchups but to play them disruptively knowing he can beat dodgers the spot or close the gap if needed.

Once the ball is in his stick the automatic clear is on as he soars past riding attackman.

Matty Abbott vibes...

Welcome Lucas!​

IMG_7779.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors