Class of 2022 - New Commit: Michael Leo (NY: St Anthony's) Attack | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 New Commit: Michael Leo (NY: St Anthony's) Attack

I love the shot location. I would never have the guts to place the ball there. Kids these days place the ball like box lacrosse guys. Anticipate goalie movement.
Agreed. I don't understand why the goalie made himself small, he's as tall as the goal and yet he crouched down low so Leo put it over his head.

Agreed. I don't understand why the goalie made himself small, he's as tall as the goal and yet he crouched down low so Leo put it over his head.

agreed. I’ll add that it wasn’t a great shot….it was right at the goalie, he should save that shot 98% of the time and the other 2% by accident. He looked about 5’6 he was crouched so low. Poor technique.

After playing with Igloo for most of his club career, Leo is now playing alongside Spallina on Team 91 Smash for his final club season. Also worth noting, he trains individually with former St. A’s alum & current pro Tom Schreiber, arguably the best lefty lax player on the planet.

Michael Leo, attack, St. Anthony’s (N.Y.) / Team 91 LI Smash / Syracuse

Leo loomed large on the final goal, making the play that created space for West to win it. He added a goal and an assist in the semifinal. Leo, who popped 40 goals to go with 10 assists for an outstanding Friars team this spring, is an imposing attackman who is quick on his first step off the dodge. He’s very good at creating space for himself, has a heavy shot and, as the winner by West showed, has the audacity and skill to thread passes into tight windows.

Last edited:
IMG_2921.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom