Class of 2018 - New Commit: Mikey Berkman (FL), Attack Signed | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 New Commit: Mikey Berkman (FL), Attack Signed

I just meant the rating of the player overall more than the ranking.

From what I've seen their player rating just started this past year. They have always had the top 100, but last year is the first year they have begun actually assigning a 0-100 rating. To me it doesn't seem very well thought out yet. Look for it to be more accurate in years to come. Especially with them adding Xander's to their staff.

I have a hard time judging how impressive all these points are. Some context on the quality of opponents would be helpful. Has anyone paid for the Laxpower HS rankings? Their avg score is 18-4. With 2 of their 12 games having less than a double digit difference.

I have a hard time judging how impressive all these points are. Some context on the quality of opponents would be helpful. Has anyone paid for the Laxpower HS rankings? Their avg score is 18-4. With 2 of their 12 games having less than a double digit difference.

The competition level is far from great but you can tell Berkman is a special player. Hes' gotten a lot of pub from club games and tournaments in the NE against much better competition. It will be an adjustment to D1 at the level Syracuse plays for sure but I wouldn't read to much into the competition level. Dordevic was dominating Oregon at this time last year, didn't hurt him all that much.

Not sure what the story is here, but not good when you draw the ire of one Casey Powell -

Not sure what the story is here, but not good when you draw the ire of one Casey Powell -

That is strange. AA nominations/selections are about a coach filing the application and then representing and promoting his nominee well enough within his region to get selected. The nominee obviously has to have some credentials . Think his nomination would glide through having a d1 commit and being the states leading scorer. Weird but I've seen some extremely talented kids who dont have AA status and its just been a coach who didn't follow through, seen some lesser players who did because the coach was aggressive and pushy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom