Class of 2018 - New Commit: Owen Hill (Hill Acad) Mid | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 New Commit: Owen Hill (Hill Acad) Mid

Even crazier, I'm pretty sure in the profile pic of the Owen Hill twitter account that re-tweets everything 'Cuse Lax, the SU commit Owen Hill is on the far left while the Albany commit Owen Hill is on the far right lol

Lol just saw that, you might be right. Lol this reaching a ridiculous level of bizarreness. We need to tweet Vock and Xanders and hopeone of them can sort this out.

Akron and Albany Owen Hill in black:
581636-1410x940.jpg

Hill Academy and Syracuse Owen Hill in black:

Owen (@OwenHill49) | Twitter

What was confusing me was in his profile picture, I thought he was the one on the right with the braid. But after all the investigating I believe he is the one on the left. Based on his twitter timeline he seems to be committed.

I tweeted at him asking if he is indeed committed, we will see if he gets back, who knows.

Akron and Albany Owen Hill in black:
581636-1410x940.jpg

Hill Academy and Syracuse Owen Hill in black:

Darn, all this time I've been reading Vock's write-ups & getting excited about the wrong Hill. So the one who was one of the youngest members of the Iroquois U-19 team this past Summer is actually Albany's Hill :(

What was confusing me was in his profile picture, I thought he was the one on the right with the braid. But after all the investigating I believe he is the one on the left. Based on his twitter timeline he seems to be committed.

I tweeted at him asking if he is indeed committed, we will see if he gets back, who knows.
Yup, one on the left. The banner picture is the Hill academy huddle.

Thanks, I am 99.9% sure its two different people, just odd that outside of Vock's tweet theres little to nothing on the Owen Hill committed to SU in any recruiting publications/updates etc. You would think there would be some stuff somewhere.

Beat me to it. His mom RT'd the lax.com video clip which linked to her instagram page and then she linked it to his public instagram.

Do you have the retweet from his mom?

Okay so after some twitter work, the Hill academy Hill is committed to syracuse in 2018 (he responded to my DM). I think there are just two Owen Hill's that happen to both be committed to D-1 lax programs in that class.

Hey can you ask him if he knows the Other Hill from Akron and also if he did play for the Iroquois team this summer or before. Extreme linked to a team roster that had an Owen John Hill on it.

Hey can you ask him if he knows the Other Hill from Akron and also if he did play for the Iroquois team this summer or before. Extreme linked to a team roster that had an Owen John Hill on it.
I mentioned the Akron Hill, didn't directly ask him about him, but if he does respond to me again I will ask.

http://www.worldjuniorlacrosse.com/stats/team/188/499///12723

There was only one Owen Hill on Iroquois West during last years World Junior Championships.
This is the roster for the Indoor Junior Championships. I was referring to the field game, the team that Austin Staats & Tyson Bomberry played on this Summer. I'm pretty sure Albany/Akron Hill was on that roster. Good to see our Hill apparently had a great offensive showing in the indoor tourney though, led all players in goals & points.

This is the roster for the Indoor Junior Championships. I was referring to the field game, the team that Austin Staats & Tyson Bomberry played on this Summer. I'm pretty sure Albany/Akron Hill was on that roster. Good to see our Hill apparently had a great offensive showing in the indoor tourney though, led all players in goals & points.

Thanks for the clarification, do you have anything on our Hill about the indoor tourney you can link?

Thanks for the clarification, do you have anything on our Hill about the indoor tourney you can link?
I was just checking the tourney stats leaderboard off of OX's link. It's a pretty good site, easy to navigate. Recognized a few other names on the Iroquois roster, OCC's Larson Sundown.

That's the picture from his Twitter. Iroquois West.

Owen Hill committed to Cuse is currently at Hill Academy. He is also the Kevin Owen Hill listed for Six Nations Rebels.
The other Owen Hill is the brother of Chaunce Hill, and they will reunite in Albany next year. Both are Iroquois.
You're welcome!

So, in theory, we could have future games with Albany where Owen Hill is defending Owen Hill with Owen Hull coming on a slide. Maybe Keyonte Grimes will be there, maybe he won't, who knows? My head hurts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom