Class of 2020 - New Commit: Owen Hiltz (IN: Culver) Attack / Flip from Denver | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 New Commit: Owen Hiltz (IN: Culver) Attack / Flip from Denver

The list looks a little short to me. Where's Maryland?
Bernhardt's availability is still unknown, which would give the Terps one of the best ones. You have Wisnauskas. Maltz had a nice freshman start. Eric Holden and Griffin Brown transferring in. Kyle Long is an outstanding feeder.

OSU's attack is pretty strong with LeClaire, Jackson Reid, and Myers.

Good points, I blanked on Maryland, and if all those other teams get considered so should Ohio State. Curious to see who plays where for Maryland. If Bernhardt plays curious if one of the new guys replaces Maltz. My guess is Holden does - Brown has experience at midfield. Should be interesting, a lot of guys to keep happy plus some highly ranked freshmen.

Good points, I blanked on Maryland, and if all those other teams get considered so should Ohio State. Curious to see who plays where for Maryland. If Bernhardt plays curious if one of the new guys replaces Maltz. My guess is Holden does - Brown has experience at midfield. Should be interesting, a lot of guys to keep happy plus some highly ranked freshmen.
Danny Maltz did pretty well with 12 goals and 6 assists in 6 games. He showed he can play well with Wisnauskas and Bernhardt. So I am not really looking to see him replaced.

Right now with the possibility of players having to sit for covid, depth seems like a big positive. I'm sort of hoping that the vaccine will relax things a bit or at least cut down on the likelihood of key players testing positive.

Danny Maltz did pretty well with 12 goals and 6 assists in 6 games. He showed he can play well with Wisnauskas and Bernhardt. So I am not really looking to see him replaced.

Right now with the possibility of players having to sit for covid, depth seems like a big positive. I'm sort of hoping that the vaccine will relax things a bit or at least cut down on the likelihood of key players testing positive.
I didn’t see much Maryland last season. I should see if a full game is available on YouTube. Was malts strictly off-ball or could he play a few roles? If Bernhardt isn’t playing, the offense will probably need more guys to create offense. Also, how does Jack Sawyer fit in?

Maltz's best play was finding room on the crease, but he also did a nice job rotating behind the goal. He seems to be very crafty.

With the addition of Holden and Brown, Sawyer would seem to be fairly far down on the depth chart for right-handers this spring. But Bernhardt, Holden, and Brown will be gone after this spring and Fairman is a true senior this spring. So opportunity should start opening up for Sawyer in 2022.

If anyone would like to kill two birds with one stone (or get two birds stoned at once as they say on Trailer Park Boys), this game should in theory feature both of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom