New Cornerbacks Coach: Travis Fisher | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

New Cornerbacks Coach: Travis Fisher

So is Partridge still Co Defensive coordinator and safety coach at Old Miss or is he available and that is why he is mentioned?
They hired Bama DC to replace him

They hired Bama DC to replace him
Yes. Article on it here.

He is a big name who got recruiter of the year a few years ago. We have never competed for coaches at his level in the past. I would think he would need at least co-DC in his job title to come but that f we point out the age of Rocky and the chance to learn a new state of the art defensive system, and point out Dino’s age too, I guess it is possible we could get him.

Someone like Nunzio seems a lot more likely but I guess you never know with John Wildhack dramatically expanding the budget for coaching hires.

The drummer of The Partridge Family?
Which one? Two different actors played him!

Offer him Safeties coach, assistant defensive coordinator, defensive passing game coordinator, associate head coach, and 3 more titles to get his salary up to SEC standards.
Don’t forget assistant to the traveling secretary

One of fishers DBs just made the first tackle for Cincy
That DB just made an interception on the Bills final play.

Thanks-Just found some more positive comments when you click on read replies, including:
Vaxwell Smart Replying to @PeteThamel
He’s an excellent coach and recruiter. I’m glad he is getting a new opportunity.
And:
Dollar General
Replying to
@PeteThamel
Orange got a good one. DB's have been the bright spot on Defense at Nebraska

Last edited:
Which one? Two different actors played him!
True. Supposedly after they replaced the first Chris, they didn't receive one letter or phone call in protest. The two young Partridges were never really part of the storylines. The storylines were mostly around Keith, Laurie, Shirley ( Mom), Danny and once in awhile Reuben (the manager).

True. Supposedly after they replaced the first Chris, they didn't receive one letter or phone call in protest. The two young Partridges were never really part of the storylines. The storylines were mostly around Keith, Laurie, Shirley ( Mom), Danny and once in awhile Reuben (the manager).
And little Ricky Stevens

Thanks-Just found some more positive comments when you click on read replies, including:
Vaxwell Smart Replying to @PeteThamel
He’s an excellent coach and recruiter. I’m glad he is getting a new opportunity.
And:
Dollar General
Replying to
@PeteThamel
Orange got a good one. DB's have been the bright spot on Defense at Nebraska

I have a buddy who is a Nebraska fan who echoed the same sentiments to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom