New faces on specials | Syracusefan.com

New faces on specials

orangemass

All American
Noticed Rob Welsh and Clay Cleveland on kick-off return...

Zach Mccarroll and Nassib( Joe?) also getting some field time... Didn't see Coker this week... Is Tull still on the team he's been MIA all year...

I saw Coker in on ST at some point. I know walk-on Freshman P/K Riley Dixon was blocking on Graham's run back.

Noticed Rob Welsh and Clay Cleveland on kick-off return...
I saw Coker in on ST at some point. I know walk-on Freshman P/K Riley Dixon was blocking on Graham's run back.

Zach Mccarroll and Nassib( Joe?) also getting some field time... Didn't see Coker this week... Is Tull still on the team he's been MIA all year...
What ever has changed on KRs its positive because quite suddenly we are getting yardage that has been previously neglected. Now if we can get PRs to start functioning we will be giving the offense a chance to start from better field position. Rene almost got himself killed by not fair catching in 4th quarter. We need a blocker to give the return player a chance to take a first two steps and make a play.

Nah. Dixon wears 92. Kid's like 6'5" 250. He also blocks on FGs.

Watching the replay now ... that's Welsh on the opening kickoff.

yeah is Tull still on the team? Haven't heard a peep about him or Coker. Is Gillum still on the team?

Wasn't Welsh wearing #69 in camp? Apparently I need an updated roster from you, Eric.

Gillum graduated last year.
Why switch Tull when he looked fairly good playing backer at times last time I saw him in there?As you all know Iam not in favor of position switches unless there is hidden talent unseen by fans because we aren't at practices as a general rule.:rolleyes: We know the major successes.g. Csonka Mackey Monk, KJ, and maybe a couple others .

Wasn't Welsh wearing #69 in camp? Apparently I need an updated roster from you, Eric.
They gave him a number in the 90's so he could come in and line up as a TE in the FG formation.