New friend NC State favored by five over old friend Yukon tonight | Syracusefan.com

New friend NC State favored by five over old friend Yukon tonight

I may actually root for Uconn tonight.

Man_Laughing_Hysterically.gif

when the BET comes around, only storz fans rival SU fans in attendance numbers. Storrs, CT is 142 miles from NYC. Did the announcers mention that this was a home court for the Huskies?

when the BET comes around, only storz fans rival SU fans in attendance numbers. Storrs, CT is 142 miles from NYC. Did the announcers mention that this was a home court for the Huskies?

During the game they mentioned UCONN was 55-50 all time at MSG (now 55-51). I would have thought it would have been better than that. I think 'Cuse has about 90 wins there. (To lazy to look it up)

During the game they mentioned UCONN was 55-50 all time at MSG (now 55-51). I would have thought it would have been better than that. I think 'Cuse has about 90 wins there. (To lazy to look it up)

They probably dug themselves a nice hole in the 80's, although I would have thought it better as well.

We are actually 89-79 if my calculations are correct.

Go ahead and root for NC State but their fans HATEEEEE us lol.

Agreed NCSt fans are Rutgers Clones
And what is up with the NCSt Internet Forum not approving Cuse fans to post?

We are actually 89-79 if my calculations are correct.
Nice. I vaguely remember a story about Syracuse being in the 80+ win range at MSG a few years ago, so this sounds about right.