New Here and 1st Time Season Ticket Holder | Syracusefan.com

New Here and 1st Time Season Ticket Holder

DolphinDad

Walk On
We are new empty nesters and my wife decided we needed to get season tickets for the first time. So this week she buys us two seats in section 114. Got parking passes in the Comstock garage.

A few comments. We enjoyed the quad vibe. Everyone in a great mood and the band sounded great. Seats were comfy but I got head butted by the guy behind me when we were sitting down…he was leaning forward to reach between his legs to flip his seat down at the same time I sat down…hurt like hell. The AC was working well…feel like I need to wear a sweatshirt next time.

Hope to be able to contribute to this forum going forward. God bless you all.

Glad to have you aboard. Now go convince 10 friends to join you. We’ve all pissed ours off.

We are new empty nesters and my wife decided we needed to get season tickets for the first time. So this week she buys us two seats in section 114. Got parking passes in the Comstock garage.

A few comments. We enjoyed the quad vibe. Everyone in a great mood and the band sounded great. Seats were comfy but I got head butted by the guy behind me when we were sitting down…he was leaning forward to reach between his legs to flip his seat down at the same time I sat down…hurt like hell. The AC was working well…feel like I need to wear a sweatshirt next time.

Hope to be able to contribute to this forum going forward. God bless you all.
Welcome aboard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan.Oversl

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom