New kicker | Syracusefan.com

New kicker

hoopsupstate

Living Legend
One player who has not taken enough heat is Krautman. He has been dreadful all year on kickoffs. He has no leg strength. The tackling on kickoffs is poor, but they have a running start from the 15 every game. He has become anything but automatic on field goals. His end of the half shank was a big miss. It wasn't even close.

One player who has not taken enough heat is Krautman. He has been dreadful all year on kickoffs. He has no leg strength. The tackling on kickoffs is poor, but they have a running start from the 15 every game. He has become anything but automatic on field goals. His end of the half shank was a big miss. It wasn't even close.

He has a pulled groin muscle. Shouldn't be out there doing kickoff. Couldn't kick all week.

Sent from my DROIDX

The punting and kickoff games have been HORRIBLE all year. Everygame we are giving up at least 15 to 20 yards per exchange. This is a terrible handicap to overcome. I can't believe on a squad of close to 100 including walkons, there isn't someone who can do a better job. Simply maddening.

The most frustrating thing of the day is having UConn starting at their 40 or better on virtually every kickoff because our special teams sucked it up so bad...

He has a pulled groin muscle. Shouldn't be out there doing kickoff. Couldn't kick all week.

Sent from my DROIDX
You'd think then, that coverage would be better on short kicks. We really, REALLY need a full-time ST coach. With ACC $$$, we can probably get one.