New noel blog | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New noel blog

I agree with people that I am pretty much giving up on him coming here and will be pleasantly surprised if he does decide to commit. I hope certain posters on this board dont bombard this kid with twitter messages and or posts about what a "mistake" he made by going elsewhere. The Tobias Harris infatuation was embarrassing for those involved.

I agree with people that I am pretty much giving up on him coming here and will be pleasantly surprised if he does decide to commit. I hope certain posters on this board dont bombard this kid with twitter messages and or posts about what a "mistake" he made by going elsewhere. The Tobias Harris infatuation was embarrassing for those involved.

Wow i am surprised that of all ppl you would be the one with this thinking. You usually see what happens

And i disagree i do not think you take anything positive or negative out of this article in regards to him coming to Cuse

i have come to the conclusion, that like anthony davis, we were the 1st to find and favorite to land until the last month... he is going to uk and i am sad.

i hate www, jay z and lebron.

hell i am beginning to hate beyonce and their kid too.

i have come to the conclusion, that like anthony davis, we were the 1st to find and favorite to land until the last month... he is going to uk and i am sad.

i hate www, jay z and lebron.

hell i am beginning to hate beyonce and their kid too.
their kid can't even read

At this point, there really isn't any reason for any of us to get worked up over whatever this kid decides. Obviously none of us are going to influence his decision, and the only person who knows for sure what he wants to do is Nerlens himself. We also know now that he isn't announcing until next Wednesday, so anything that happens between now and then is basically just a watched pot. It's not going to boil any sooner, whether we'd like it to or not, so why get in a tizzy?

Let's just be thankful we have enough pieces coming back that we should still be in the top 10-12 range next season with or without Nerlens (hopefully with, of course).

At this point, there really isn't any reason for any of us to get worked up over whatever this kid decides. Obviously none of us are going to influence his decision, and the only person who knows for sure what he wants to do is Nerlens himself. We also know now that he isn't announcing until next Wednesday, so anything that happens between now and then is basically just a watched pot. It's not going to boil any sooner, whether we'd like it to or not, so why get in a tizzy?

Let's just be thankful we have enough pieces coming back that we should still be in the top 10-12 range next season with or without Nerlens (hopefully with, of course).
everyone read this again and chill

Wow i am surprised that of all ppl you would be the one with this thinking. You usually see what happens

And i disagree i do not think you take anything positive or negative out of this article in regards to him coming to Cuse

I just have been paying attention to what he has said and you can't blame him, based on the successes that Davis, et al have had this season that he will factor that into his decision. If not for MCW I think he would have already committed to Kentucky.

I have been through so many of these recruiting wars as a fan that it I dont let it phase me anymore. The one that broke the camels back was Adonal Foyle. After that I just assume the worst.

I dont discriminate in my hatred. I hate Patrick Ewing too.
I'm just saying he can't read, so he must be an idiot. I say this because he probably likes UK

Yes I know where he went and that was the resaon why it put me over the edge.

No i get it. You know how i react when it comes to these recruits especially Nerlens and you are using Reverse psychology.

The one that broke the camels back was Adonal Foyle. After that I just assume the worst.
Really, Adonal Foyle stands out as a recruiting disappointment? His adopted parents raised him in Hamilton and taught at Colgate. He stayed there for four years and earned a degree from a pretty prestigious school. It's not like he told his parents to sit & spin and headed to UNC to polish his game before hitting the NBA because Syracuse sucks. I knew the guy in high school. - there was no way he was going anywhere other than Colgate.

@JohnGarcia_Jr
Just realized - courtesy of @NationOfOrange - that Kentucky's coach violated the dead period and Nerlens Noel wrote about it. hmm...(more)

@JohnGarcia_Jr
...Nerlens said a UK Coach talked to him after the NC game, but the dead period was from March 29-the end of day today. http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/public/ncaa/pdfs/recruiting calendars/2011-12 di mens basketball recruiting calendar

Aren't coaches allowed to "bump into" recruits? My guess this is how they explain the meeting.

Really, Adonal Foyle stands out as a recruiting disappointment? His adopted parents raised him in Hamilton and taught at Colgate. He stayed there for four years and earned a degree from a pretty prestigious school. It's not like he told his parents to sit & spin and headed to UNC to polish his game before hitting the NBA because Syracuse sucks. I knew the guy in high school. - there was no way he was going anywhere other than Colgate.

He left after his junior year first of all. Secondly Colgate is pretty close to Syracuse and at the time (again at the time) I thought he could have still had the homey family atmosphere at Syracuse while playing against much better competition.

Sure I was disappointed. When ws the last time a HUGE recruit picked a Patriot league school over a Big East school?

The most important part of that blog is that Kentucky committed a recruiting violation. Its in the blog in his own words, he talked to the assistant coach during an NCAA recruiting period where there is suppossed to be no contact.

At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. is garcia

The most important part of that blog is that Kentucky committed a recruiting violation. Its in the blog in his own words, he talked to the assistant coach during an NCAA recruiting period where there is suppossed to be no contact.

I don't understand how this is not a bigger deal? Clear violation.
Nothing more than "hello".

Some dude offered up his wife. That has to be some sort of red flag.

below is an obvious recruiting violation...bet NCAA does nothing with it. But I have forwarded to their compliance staff. Others should do the same...information is easily found:
NN said:
"Just seeing him (Davis) have all the success that he’s had this year definitely makes me think a lot about what I could be doing there. That’s really appealing to me.

His IQ on the court is crazy. I talked to him a lot while I was down there and he told me all about how much better he’d gotten since he got there. He told me that I’d have to be ready when I got there because it was going to be a lot of hard work.

I’d definitely say it makes me think about Kentucky more, and with them winning with all of those freshmen was very attractive. Just seeing that it doesn’t matter how young you are, you can win a national title."

I talked to (Kentucky assistant) coach Orlando (Antigua) after they won and he was really happy, of course. He said that all he could think about was me being a part of something like that next season.
Obviously Davis' success does play on NN mind...and it should. But the scum from KY know they cannot talk to a recruit at this time...again another signature of the Cheaten Man Cal and his staff!

@JohnGarcia_Jr
***Correction, dead period allows for phone calls. Noel didn't make it clear, but I assume he was phoned by the coach

@JohnGarcia_Jr
Which is why no coaches were at the All-American Championship All-Star game with Noel and everybody else

(Except for former coaches like Thompson...)