New offer, Chauncey Scissum | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

New offer, Chauncey Scissum

I'll say it again - in this staff I trust. And give me kids that want to be here. And let's stop bringing up Marrone (that seems done - nice job everyone!!) and any kid who does not want to be here.

This board should include thoughts and opinions from multiple points of view - but above all it should spend more time on kids who are committed to Orange and far less time on those going elsewhere.

On that note - welcome Chauncey!!

Proof that silent verbals exist. This is like a big foot sighting.

@CuseNationFOX: Scissum committed to Coach Shafer last week, actually, but wished to keep things quiet to enjoy with his family.

@ : Scissum committed to Coach Shafer last week, actually, but wished to keep things quiet to enjoy with his family.
Like this kid even more now.

Don't think I'll ever be able to agree with this chestnut that we see over and over again, regardless of staff:

"I'll say it again - in this staff I trust."

Trust is for suckers.

I like this kid for punt returner. Granted its a highlight clip but he seems to do a good job of finding seams then hitting them.

There's still room for Singleton/Thomas. Dionte Davis was further down that list, which is why he was told to not visit this weekend after Scissum committed.

Also, everything i mention his name i think of the song "Schism" by Tool.

@ : Scissum committed to Coach Shafer last week, actually, but wished to keep things quiet to enjoy with his family.

This is what I was talking about yesterday morning. Was hearing 3-4 verbals by Saturday night. I was surprised by Kimble today.

Devan Carter is missing out. Too bad.

There's still room for Singleton/Thomas. Dionte Davis was further down that list, which is why he was told to not visit this weekend after Scissum committed.

Also, everything i mention his name i think of the song "Schism" by Tool.
Me too, I hope he has a highlight reel of nasty hits set to that song by the time he leaves here.

Syracuse Football@PSFootball
Lose one, gain two for Syracuse football today. Carter flipped, but Kimble and Scissum committed. Busy day.
Carter hurtespecially to thje Snookies.We are still better off at the end of the day.:p

Would make a hell of a defensive end
Smalfut.jpg

Proto✅@Cscizz_21
Just worked out with my man Roland Williams! Won a Super Bowl with the Rams. CUSE alumni

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom