New or Increasing # Season Ticket Holders Check In | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New or Increasing # Season Ticket Holders Check In

I have had 2 ST starting in 2018. I doubled them this year because I needed to buy a could extras here and there last season as more people in my family wanted to come along. Being upper deck end zone, the tix are cheap enough. Plus, there were some really exciting moments last year from Tucker and Shrader (throwing warts and all) that I'm really pumped about this year.

Lurkers this is your chance to jump in. I'd love to hear why you jumped into being a season ticket holder or increased your amount of tickets.

If you are a returning season ticket holder...why did you come back?

2nd year with season tickets with last season being my first year .. I increased my tickets from 3 to 4 and upgraded from 300 level row M to 200 level row A ..

Main reason we came back is that my kids love going to games and gives us something to look forward each week. I'm only 30 minutes south of Syracuse so the commute is easy.

I also officiate basketball during the winters so I miss a lot of weeknight basketball games during that time. So being Football season ticket holders allows us to still feel connected to the Syracuse family and community.

Honestly, seasons are the only way to go this year. If you want to see the Notre Dame game, a season ticket will almost certainly cost less than a Notre Dame ticket alone on the secondary market. If you can't make Notre Dame, buy the seasons, list the Notre Dame ticket for sale via the cuse.com app for full price of the seasons and it will likely sell in a day or two. Just do it fast before they start selling single game tickets to Notre Dame via the box office.

I am really considering getting season tickets again this year. I got them in 2019 after the great 2018 year, after not having them since I was a student (2012 grad). Of course that was only because I haven’t lived there since then (been in NE OH).

However, “Life” has been at it recently and I think moving back to CNY is something to heavily consider and finally try to act on after almost 10 years away. That’s a big driver in terms of ST.

Job search commence, I guess…
Anyone have an open engineering job available (background chemE)? Go orange
Willem Dafoe Smile GIF

Honestly, seasons are the only way to go this year. If you want to see the Notre Dame game, a season ticket will almost certainly cost less than a Notre Dame ticket alone on the secondary market. If you can't make Notre Dame, buy the seasons, list the Notre Dame ticket for sale via the cuse.com app for full price of the seasons and it will likely sell in a day or two. Just do it fast before they start selling single game tickets to Notre Dame via the box office.

Depending on how things play out, that game might not even sell out. If we are 4-3 coming off of back to back Ls and ND has 2 Ls, that secondary market ticket won't be very much.

We got seat backs too, especially since the last game where we were at some soccer mom was practically sitting on my lap! She kept scooting over!!

Depending on how things play out, that game might not even sell out. If we are 4-3 coming off of back to back Ls and ND has 2 Ls, that secondary market ticket won't be very much.
If you wait that long. I just sold 2 in Section 325 for $150 each less than a day after listing. I buy two extra $125 season tickets to recruit friends. Took a shot at covering that with the demand for ND right now and succeeded.

Looks like I was somewhere in 329 last time. I might hit that same area.

Anyone have an open engineering job available (background chemE)? Go orange
Willem Dafoe Smile GIF

Look into Bristol Myers Squib. They hire chem E’s. And look into Lockheed Martin. They don’t have many chem E’s but sometimes hire them for general engineering positions.

Look into Bristol Myers Squib. They hire chem E’s. And look into Lockheed Martin. They don’t have many chem E’s but sometimes hire them for general engineering positions.
Yep those are 2 well known places. Also Anheuser Busch.

Live in south Florida though finally bought 4 of the $99 tickets. Going to ND and one other. 1st time back to Cuse since 2010 and first time taking my 3 kids. Haven't told them yet as I have to pick the game and want to surprise them.
Do Louisville if you can get reasonable air fare

And do the State Fair the same weekend