New Otto’s World Pod out tonight | Syracusefan.com

New Otto’s World Pod out tonight

PFFFFT...yeah I guess I dont. Nothing wrong with posting about the pod here.

Francis is one of the greats and its SU basketball related material...so I don’t know what’s got him so salty...

Only thing I can think of is he’s thinking that someone is trying to push their website/pod for views/money.

Francis is one of the greats and its SU basketball related material...so I don’t know what’s got him so salty...

Only thing I can think of is he’s thinking that someone is trying to push their website/pod for views/money.

Oh...I totally got it...I just dont think there is any reason not to promote his pod. He is salty about the way some act and post on this board...which are the same things others on this board (sometimes rightfully so) get salty over.

Its good info...pay the 3$ or dont. Open the thread...or dont. The title totally gave away what was in here.

No dog in this one, but:

I think the OP meant to be helpful and obviously a number of people here appreciate the info.

On the other hand, in light of the whole "software's stealing our money" situation from the other thread, I could see how somebody might think this site isn't a great platform to promote that.

Has nothing to do with money. I would pay the guy triple for a subscription.

The last time this was a "thing"..people abused it and went after the man like raptors. Keeping it on the DL and not posting about it is the right move.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom