NEW PLAYER: 500 More Votes for Boeheims Army to add Andrew White III!- Please vote! | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NEW PLAYER: 500 More Votes for Boeheims Army to add Andrew White III!- Please vote!

Now we can add an 11th player if needed. With a few questions we have with certain players we may need to add an 11th.

Come on down Melo.

I know you've been beating the drum on the rules of TBT, but this could be Belbey's bait and switch move.

Onuaku for Watkins and that could be it, though I could see Warrick or Devo starting out of respect at first.

A lot of options - more than ever before, assuming health.

I like AO better in general, but I’m looking at it from a defensive standpoint. The other 4 guys will bring the offense. But I think it’s a moot point. That article wasn’t very promising about Triche playing the first weekend and McCullough’s playoffs may be an issue.

I know you've been beating the drum on the rules of TBT, but this could be Belbey's bait and switch move.

6987AEF5-B0CC-4675-90E9-77617D7ACEF7.png

Man, I was looking at the number of supporters for other teams and the numbers are real low. Many in double digits as low as 10. Most are 100-400. Even overseas elite is only 300. I’m not searching 64 teams but I don’t think anyone comes close to our 3,000+ supporters.

Man, I was looking at the number of supporters for other teams and the numbers are real low. Many in double digits as low as 10. Most are 100-400. Even overseas elite is only 300. I’m not searching 64 teams but I don’t think anyone comes close to our 3,000+ supporters.
That's how we do..

The followers column can be sorted - BA leads by a wide margin - next closest is WVU at 1727.

If it is sorted by social media CP3's team runs away with it - looks like they might have more followers than the rest of the field combined.

The followers column can be sorted - BA leads by a wide margin - next closest is WVU at 1727.

If it is sorted by social media CP3's team runs away with it - looks like they might have more followers than the rest of the field combined.

Thanks. Didn’t notice the ability to sort. Will have to check it out. CP3 might have a lot of twitter followers but they don’t have much in the way of supporters.

Man, only 10 of the 64 teams have 1,000+ supporters and #11 is at 400.

McCullough's team needs to win two straight to advance in the playoffs and they start tomorrow against a team that beat them by 33 last month. Tough to root against a team called the Beermen, but Go Northport!