NEW PLAYER: 500 More Votes for Boeheims Army to add Andrew White III!- Please vote! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NEW PLAYER: 500 More Votes for Boeheims Army to add Andrew White III!- Please vote!

I finally got my account unlocked and realized I hadn’t been listed as a supporter of Boeheim’s Army, even though I get TBT emails. So add 1 more! Plus I shared on FB. Less than 400 to go now.

I finally got my account unlocked and realized I hadn’t been listed as a supporter of Boeheim’s Army, even though I get TBT emails. So add 1 more! Plus I shared on FB. Less than 400 to go now.

392 to go.
now 334.

Last edited:
Don't know if I registered before or not to be honest.

Try registering as an SU fan again , if you are already registered it will tell you.

I have also been a TBT email member for Boeheim’s Army but was not counted as a Boeheim’s Army supporter until I registered again. I became #2905. Just 95 votes to go. LGO!!!

I have also been a TBT email member for Boeheim’s Army but was not counted as a Boeheim’s Army supporter until I registered again. I became #2905. Just 95 votes to go. LGO!!!

89 left to go.

By the way, AW3 is already listed on the team's official TBT page and is the 9th player. Silent G is not yet. He would make the 10th player. Unless I'm missing something?

Love the support. So the roster is?:

G: Triche, Devo, Gillon, Crawford
F: White, McCullough, Gbinije, Warrick
C: Watkins, Onuaku

24 more needed