New Post on WVY Board (At their request, this network is being blocked from this site.) | Syracusefan.com

New Post on WVY Board (At their request, this network is being blocked from this site.)

arbitragegls

All Conference
Tweet indicates Big 12 takes both WVU and Louisville...and Notre Dame in play...

New tweet from Hoppy... can this be true...he is news reporter for metronews in Morgantown...

DNChoppy_normal.jpg

HoppyKercheval Hoppy Kercheval

Rumors of the nite: Big 12 takes both WVU and Lville; ND somehow in the mix; Big 12 Bd of Dir meeting tomorrow; Elvis new Big 12 commish
24 minutes ago

http://media.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./media/forums/emoticons/excited.gif

ND may be in play but it sn't for the Big 12.

Possibly ND all sports other than football and BYU for football only. Heard that one out here today.

I think that WVU and Louisville became a package deal once the Senators got involved. There's no way that the Big 12 takes one and not the other, either Rock or Mac would go head hunting.

When does Sherrod Brown get into the mix on behalf of Cincy?

As long as Joe Biden gets involved and tells every conference he will cut their nuggets off for inviting Rutgers I don't care what the senators do.

As long as Joe Biden gets involved and tells every conference he will cut their nuggets off for inviting Rutgers I don't care what the senators do.

Hey Brando, where's your old avatar pic? ;)