New recruit | Syracusefan.com

New recruit

SBU72

All Conference
I heard the SU AD talk about a new b-ball recruit who committed last werk. I went back and find nothing here. Can I get the low down or pointed to whers it wss discussed.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was too busy delivering a bag to Osun Osunniyi on behalf of St. Bonaventure. ;)

Get it? St Bonaventure!! Brown!!
what-can-brown-do-for-you_0.jpg

If you have to ask I think you need to make yourself more familiar with the recruiting board AND the Internet in general my friend.

Class of 2018 - SF/PF Robert Braswell (SC) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE
I am or should say was fimilar with the recruiting board but stopped reading when the posts get to 10 plus pages. This one took to about page 18 to get to the announcement. Just wondered why nothing on this one. People are usually all over these things pooh-pooing the kids worth or announcing he'll be a big impact the 1st year.

Ask a simple question and get sh17 from have the responders.

Being he has signed an LOI I don't see any reason why there can't be conversation about him on this board.

Being he has signed an LOI I don't see any reason why there can't be conversation about him on this board.
Somebody started one right after he committed and it was moved by an admin to his recruiting thread. I was puzzled by that.

I am or should say was fimilar with the recruiting board but stopped reading when the posts get to 10 plus pages. This one took to about page 18 to get to the announcement. Just wondered why nothing on this one. People are usually all over these things pooh-pooing the kids worth or announcing he'll be a big impact the 1st year.

Ask a simple question and get sh17 from have the responders.
Look st the articles that come out everyday and subscribe to updates from Syracuse.com

Look st the articles that come out everyday and subscribe to updates from Syracuse.com
So instead of discussing Braswell in a thread on this board as we have 100's of other players, we are now supposed to go to a recruiting site even though the recruiting is over or subscribe to Syracuse.com ?

So instead of discussing Braswell in a thread on this board as we have 100's of other players, we are now supposed to go to a recruiting site even though the recruiting is over or subscribe to Syracuse.com ?

There was a time, not too long ago, that when a kid committed we moved the thread from the recruiting board to here. Several people then complained that when they wanted to read or post about the recruit it was harder to find said threads here since so many non recruiting threads were mixed in. They felt it was easier to find them on the recruiting board where they would be tacked at the top when committed. So we took that advice since so many preferred that.

Can’t win for losing I guess.

There was a time, not too long ago, that when a kid committed we moved the thread from the recruiting board to here. Several people then complained that when they wanted to read or post about the recruit it was harder to find said threads here since so many non recruiting threads were mixed in. They felt it was easier to find them on the recruiting board where they would be tacked at the top when committed. So we took that advice since so many preferred that.

It seems that a lot of snowflakes here need to sign up for Kaiser’s Google and Read before you Post, Class.

Make it a prerequisite for posting.

$1000 per entry, per day.

I will personally make the call as to if they’ve graduated or need another day or 2 in class.

No, I guess you can't.

In the past I really only went to the recruiting forum every so often and it was usually a result of seeing something posted in this general forum which leads me there for more information. Maybe I was just lazy and didn't want to read 35 pages of posts and preferred to see the final confirmation on here. Of course, it could very well be that we would end up with another 35 pages in here.

Having said that, I do frequent the recruiting forum more often of late (due to less info in here) which I suppose is the most logical approach for all concerned. No big deal, I've adjusted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom