New responsive mobile style | Syracusefan.com

New responsive mobile style

Using your mobile device click on your name at the top right, then preferences, then select mobile style.

Alternately, you can scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap "A&O," then select "mobile style."

Very nice. I like

temery said:
I just changed it for you on my end. Let me know what you think of the responsive style.

It looks the same?

I've been using it for a few weeks.

Love it on my phone. IMHO it beats the specialized apps thanks to access to the full editing suite, seeing the icons and strike-through text.

It's OK on my tablet. I wish it behaved the same as on my phone. On my phone, a poster's signature is suppressed. On my tablet, the signatures remain. The signatures (with large images and moving GIFs) can be a real performance drag.

The Mobile Style is the way to access SyracuseFan.com from your phone. :)

I've been using it for a few weeks.

Love it on my phone. IMHO it beats the specialized apps thanks to access to the full editing suite, seeing the icons and strike-through text.

It's OK on my tablet. I wish it behaved the same as on my phone. On my phone, a poster's signature is suppressed. On my tablet, the signatures remain. The signatures (with large images and moving GIFs) can be a real performance drag.

The Mobile Style is the way to access SyracuseFan.com from your phone. :)

You can chose to hide signatures via preferences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom