New Scout Top 100 | Syracusefan.com

New Scout Top 100

Garbs

All Conference
Numbers might not be exact but:

BJ entered the top 100 at 90

Ennis is 23, I believe right around where he was

the biggest surprise is Roberson, I believe fell to 55 from like 37, I guess they haven't been paying attention to him

Not sure if Patterson gets considered for this

Edit: title should specify Scout Top 100

Edit edit: forgot you cannot put s c o u t on here

Just saw it on Scout. Good for BJ to move up, really surprised by Roberson dropping. I don't think Patterson is included in these since he's doing a post grad year. I saw him listed as a 4 star tho somewhere, maybe ESPN, which suggests he'd definitely be somewhere in the top 100, not sure where he was last year in final rankings.

Numbers might not be exact but:

BJ entered the top 100 at 90

Ennis is 23, I believe right around where he was

the biggest surprise is Roberson, I believe fell to 55 from like 37, I guess they haven't been paying attention to him

Not sure if Patterson gets considered for this

Edit: title should specify Top 100

Edit edit: forgot you cannot put s c o u t on here
Thanks for the update! Yeah, they must not be watching The Beast, because he's going crazy numbers-wise and there is a lot of sharing on that team between him, Malachi, Saintil, Gist, Still and Bullock. His rebounding and defense alone should be enough to have at least kept him where he was but oh well, no biggy.

They had Grant ranked around fifty. I'll take that all day. Grant > Poythress. Evan Daniels would sex up Cal of he'd have him.

Just saw it on . Good for BJ to move up, really surprised by Roberson dropping. I don't think Patterson is included in these since he's doing a post grad year. I saw him listed as a 4 star tho somewhere, maybe ESPN, which suggests he'd definitely be somewhere in the top 100, not sure where he was last year in final rankings.
Scouthoops ranks 5th year players. Louisville commit Terry Rozier is doing a post grad year and was a borderline top 100 prospect in 2012, but now they have him as a 5 star in the top 20.

Scouthoops ranks 5th year players. Louisville commit Terry Rozier is doing a post grad year and was a borderline top 100 prospect in 2012, but now they have him as a 5 star in the top 20.
dude blew up for like 60 the other day.

Sorry to go off topic, but regarding your gif, I apologize to the ladies of the board for being a dirty young man, but there's a hotty tucked away there, somewhere in between angry cursing stripe shirted guy on the right and another orange shirted belligerent.

I am ashamed of myself, but made you look!

Sorry to go off topic, but regarding your gif, I apologize to the ladies of the board for being a dirty young man, but there's a hotty tucked away there, somewhere in between angry cursing stripe shirted guy on the right and another orange shirted belligerent.

I am ashamed of myself, but made you look!
chick wearing the pajamas?

chick wearing the pajamas?
Married and all, but god I need to get out more.
hotty.jpg

nothing wrong with taking a look.
True true, but how about alt+print screening a gif, whipping out the old MS Paint and sticking a heart around her?
Pathetic as can be but still, I am glad I have no shame in finding hotties. It's like a sixth sense of depravity.

True true, but how about alt+print screening a gif, whipping out the old MS Paint and sticking a heart around her?
Pathetic as can be but still, I am glad I have no shame in finding hotties. It's like a sixth sense of depravity.
good point, thats a little much, creeper.

Francis. Best GIF ever. That is all.

and the old guy stands up like he's actually gonna do something

i personally like the guy who wants henderson to step into the crowd and fight. Seems like a good idea for henderson, whats he got to lose stepping into that student section? 1 vs. a G.