New Season Ticket Holder Check In Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New Season Ticket Holder Check In Thread

when will the season tickets be arriving in the mail? just got the PSU ticket...assuming the seasons next couple weeks?

Grew up in CNY (when the Nats were still in Syracuse) but have no family left there so have not had a reason to visit. However, last year we planned a business trip around the Connecticut game and had a blast. My wife has family in NYC and we visit a few times a year - the Snow Bowl at Yankee Stadium was one of them.

The ACC is, of course, a game changer for us as we live in NC and will be able to see any games in NC or VA very easily. When SS was named HC I just got psyched and wanted to support the team even if we couldn't really use season tickets. We won't make all home games but we will be there for Clemson. Pitt and hopefully BC. Besides, when we get back into the top 25, good seats will be hard to get so, there is a little option value to consider as well.

We are in Section 129, Row L, seats 8 and 9. My eyesight is not the greatest and I don't like to sit too low so these seemed to be a nice compromise.

As for road games, we will be at MetLife and NC State for sure. FSU tenatively.

I guess I am just hard nosed.
Go Orange!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom