Class of 2022 - New top 100 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 New top 100

seemed like later on his pt dwindled. Not sure why
Probably just rotations. But honestly there have been concerns about his his head and staying in the fight, etc

i watched all his games. He seemed to play worse as the games went along.

He might have caught COVID. So many players did down there.

He might have caught COVID. So many players did down there.

I don’t think he would have played at all or been on the bench if he had caught Covid. Just like JJ and Flip amongst others.

I don’t think he would have played at all or been on the bench if he had caught Covid. Just like JJ and Flip amongst others.

I don't know that they were getting tested daily, and even if they were, every disease has an incubation period before its susceptible to testing positive.

I don't know that they were getting tested daily, and even if they were, every disease has an incubation period before its susceptible to testing positive.

ok?

ok?

Well, what's your excuse for his consistent decline in play then, doctor?

I think the possibility that the kid was sick is not so far fetched.

if he was sick, he would have been tested for Covid. And there had to be some kind of testing protocol since there were so many that had to drop out due to a positive test. I have no doubt, protocol or testing due to symptoms, he would not have played at all if positive.

I can tell you exactly why. He's not in good enough shape. That, and he was playing with Wagner, the #1 player in the country, who is also a PG, so it's not like they needed to go with Quadir when he's gassed.

Quadir is a guy who didn't play any D in high school to conserve energy. Here he had to play D AND they played what? 15 games in 10 days, something crazy like that. Not a great situation for him.

I also think people are downplaying his performance. His counting numbers were low because he didn't play a ton, but he had stat lines like 9 points, 7 assists, 6 rebounds in 17 minites. That's outstanding production. His skill set is there. He needs to get faster, stronger, and most importantly improve his stamina. IMG is the best possible place to do that. Let's hope he puts in the work.

9A53D177-4C72-4836-81E6-2CE7D5B455FC.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom