Class of 2022 - New Transfer: Johnny Richiusa (NY: Penfield) FOGO Transfer from Canisius | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 New Transfer: Johnny Richiusa (NY: Penfield) FOGO Transfer from Canisius

And current pro lacrosse players still can't be considered because of a possible conflict on weekends. Tough to run a camp in Syracuse if your PLL team is playing across the country.
A lot of camps and prospect days run during the week

You mean NLL? That's an issue because of the overlap with the spring but there are a ton of guys who play in the PLL while coaching and seem to manage just fine. Crawley, Durkin, Richard, Chick, Wisnauskas, Merrill, the Bernhardts, Rowlett, Grill, Chanenchuck. I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch. If BOTH of Maryland's assistants can do it then it probably isn't a major inconvenience

That would be a NCAA violation. Your only allowed one volunteer. TD helping out when he can + a dedicated volunteer would be 2 volunteers.
Oh ok I wasn't sure if he could just help out and not considered an assistant. So I guess they figure having TD part time is more of a benefit then having someone else full time. I would think especially this yr with the Fogo situation.

So I guess they figure having TD part time is more of a benefit then having someone else full time. I would think especially this yr with the Fogo situation.
Surely it could not be so simple! This is a nightmare decision by this horribly incompetent staff and you are not nearly outraged enough! ;)

Oh ok I wasn't sure if he could just help out and not considered an assistant. So I guess they figure having TD part time is more of a benefit then having someone else full time. I would think especially this yr with the Fogo situation.

This is correct. The staff is aware he can't make every game and feel the benefits outweigh him missing some games/practices. He is likely to make a big impact this fall with the FOGOs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom