New Uni Story From P-S | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

New Uni Story From P-S

Alsacs said:
I would be okay with all of these except the bottom right one as long as they got rid of the word Syracuse or Cuse on the jersey. I don't think we need our name on the jersey. Also, I would like a blue top with orange pants combo in the rotation.

Orange with blue is pretty ugly. Hope not see it.

Check out these mockups from TNIAAM commentor janda3553
(i think they are great)

SyracuseUniform_zps462a427a.png
Funny. I feel the same way. I'm fine with all these except bottom right. I love the cuse and the orange across the chest. The all orange doesnt look as bad as I thought it would. Funny thing is the all white looks the sharpest to me. Only thing I would like to see is the blue cage. Lets permanently bring back the blue cage. It always looked tough to me. Just my own personal preference

Orange with blue is pretty ugly. Hope not see it.
So you don't like the current jerseys that are blue tops and orange pants? That is what I was suggesting. I am not adverse to keeping one of the alternate jerseys what we wore for a decent part of history which is blue tops with orange pants.

Also from that TNIAAM thread

Attachments

• image-631048586.jpg
    image-631048586.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 120
Also from that TNIAAM thread
Make that the 6th jersey combination instead of the bottom right one and I am perfectly happy. I would take the wording Syracuse off the jerseys though. I don't want to copy Rutgers/Michigan State with the lettering on the jersey fronts.

Alsacs said:
So you don't like the current jerseys that are blue tops and orange pants? That is what I was suggesting. I am not adverse to keeping one of the alternate jerseys what we wore for a decent part of history which is blue tops with orange pants.

I misread your post - thought it was orange top, blue pants.

I love the wording on the jersey. No different then the basketball jersey.

Check out these mockups from TNIAAM commentor janda3553
(i think they are great)

SyracuseUniform_zps462a427a.png

Bottom right is awful. I like all the others. Top Right Orange color is not as orange as the others though. But i like it. The only thing missing is all orange cleats.

Love the 2nd one with the white top and orange pants. Use that for the away uni. Also love the one additional one lummgr showed with the blue top. Use that at home and then trash the rest. Only need the 2.

Out of all of them this is my absolute favorite !!! It's unique, basic but yet has a way of catching your eye , uses all the colors they said they would orange white and gray in a smart way without over doing it and I mean come on man!!! How can you not LOVE that chrome orange helmet it looks even better in the actual photo ! Lastly I think it's a nice medium where the older /newer fans can agree on . also recruits love having some swag and I'm a young kid (19) ik what kids these days like and ik Alot of kids just like these recruits and let me tell you JERSEYS are a big deal!!! For all you old timers out there, we've never really had a traditional uniform so quit your whining and get with the times!

zjscuse...I'm an older fan (50) and it is not whining, it is more about having the color orange within the uni. It's not like we want the kids to go out and play in wool uni's, like I did in Little League. :D

Lol I hear ya brotha I always respect my elders .agree there deffinatly should be way more orange than last year.