New York Football Giants 2022 Draft, FA Signings and OTA Report Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New York Football Giants 2022 Draft, FA Signings and OTA Report Thread

My hope is 5 - Neal/Icky. 7 - Sauce/Stingley/Thibodeaux. I think it will be really difficult to mess this up.

Last few days have read on ESPN and a few other places that NYG are high on Cross at OL, but the last few months most places have agreed that Neal and Icky are a level above. It will be interesting to see how that shakes out - especially if Neal or Icky are available.

I had posted here a few months ago that I wanted OL/OL or OL/Edge. After watching things shake out recently I agree that Sauce might be hard to pass up. He looks like the kind of CB that will cause WRs to throw late-game tantrums a la Odell.

I'll be surprised if the Giants take Thibodeaux given some of Schoen's comments about the culture he's trying to cultivate and his weight.

Personally if it's me I'm still going OL / Edge. In a perfect world it would be Neal/Hutchinson but I don't think we'll get either one.

For the love of all that's holy can we just do the right thing and put the ghost of Gettleman behind us? I think his entire tenure was a prank.
Supposedly Neal and Icky are run blocking maulers while Cross is considered a better pass blocker. FWIW Cross is -160 to the Under at an O/U of 7.5 so there is decent money being bet that NY takes him at 7.

My hope is 5 - Neal/Icky. 7 - Sauce/Stingley/Thibodeaux. I think it will be really difficult to mess this up.

Giants taking Stingley makes me nervous. The talent is there, but given the history it's concerning.

Let me also add, that I don't know who I will be madder at, JB for not using the portal or the giants if they trade down with one of those two picks.

There are still impact players from 8-20

Let me also add, that I don't know who I will be madder at, JB for not using the portal or the giants if they trade down with one of those two picks.

I legit LOL'd at this, dash.