Newly Designed Court to be Unveiled at Orange vs White Scrimmage | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Newly Designed Court to be Unveiled at Orange vs White Scrimmage

The men and women have different 3-pt lines? Good lord that will be distracting. Especially how the blue line seems easier to notice.

1182312671087075328[/MEDIA]
My response

1570724816464.gif

Can we incorporate the color scheme from the glory days of SU basketball from 1987-2012?

I love that you cut off the glory days at 2012 even though we went to the Final Four the next year...because I do the same thing.

So who is going tomorrow night? I was thinking of bringing my daughter to see Otto(she loves him and if I ever have a son wants us to name him that which my wife hates :p) and check out how our team is lookin.

also... call me crazy - but looks like new color seats where the blue seats used to be? That is new right?

Also... new nice seats on upper left of courtside seats behind the hoop (but only that section - wonder if they just havent gotten full delivery yet?)

also... call me crazy - but looks like new color seats where the blue seats used to be? That is new right?

Also... new nice seats on upper left of courtside seats behind the hoop (but only that section - wonder if they just havent gotten full delivery yet?)

maybe just t-shirts

what does it say under "carrier" in the real life picture?

Good eye. It used to say United Technologies in that black strip. Presumably that was in the contract and it wasn't amended after Carrier was spun off?

Looks awesome - glad to be getting some blue back on court and in unis

The men and women have different 3-pt lines? Good lord that will be distracting. Especially how the blue line seems easier to notice.

not the 1st time there has been 2 lines.

9c81575ebcaa5a6ed6c846f8f04072e9.jpg

It does. Unfortunately, in the drawing, the orange is too red. In the picture, the orange is too yellow.

We have to do a better job picking the right shade of orange and using it consistently throughout the Dome. The chairs in the background of the picture for instance, are the right shade of orange.

I went back and looked. You’re right. You’d think this would be a simple thing. But they make some things so difficult.

That looks awful, people try way too hard to mock up uniforms and stuff like this and for some reason think it's better.

Yeah the white is pointless.

I love the new look. Sorry to the rest of the alums that are outraged for little to no reason.

It does. Unfortunately, in the drawing, the orange is too red. In the picture, the orange is too yellow.

We have to do a better job picking the right shade of orange and using it consistently throughout the Dome. The chairs in the background of the picture for instance, are the right shade of orange.

Syracuse's orange is officially pantone 1665C. The chairs in the background do appear to more closely match the 'right' pantone as you suggest. It's rather peculiar indeed that SU struggles with getting this right, especially for a school that associates itself so much by a color.

1571074944142.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom