Next 3 Games | Syracusefan.com

Next 3 Games

Noexcuse

Living Legend
I’m going to go out on a limb here but I’m thinking the team finally gets over the hump and wins the next three and goes to Duke at 10 and 8. They’ve been close in most of their recent losses and for a number of reason just can’t get it done at the end of games. Law of averages or luck or divine intervention or whatever it’s bound to change. All 3 teams coming in are beatable and I think they get on a mini roll and get the job done. Not to say we still aren’t fighting for .500 by seasons end, just that these 3 will go in our favor.

I’m going to go out on a limb here but I’m thinking the team finally gets over the hump and wins the next three and goes to Duke at 10 and 8. They’ve been close in most of their recent losses and for a number of reason just can’t get it done at the end of games. Law of averages or luck or divine intervention or whatever it’s bound to change. All 3 teams coming in are beatable and I think they get on a mini roll and get the job done. Not to say we still aren’t fighting for .500 by seasons end, just that these 3 will go in our favor.
I really, really hope you are correct but I look back at the last 3 losses which were all winnable and we could not get the job done. I do not see any changes that will move us to the win column. I hope there is a tweak some where or Benny improves a little bit more but when you stay with the slow, more off than on offense and a defense that does not stop anything, the results will continue. For some reason we make bad teams look good and good teams look great!
LETS GO ORANGE!!!!

We'll beat Pitt, lose the next 3, beat Pitt again and then who knows.

Hope so. Then probably lose to Duke would out us at 10-9 and 4-4 in the ACC. Not much hope but at least a chance to make the final 12 games of some interest.

Cuse!

Miami just beat Duke at Cameron.
Miami looked 100x better than they did in our game. The zone does help to negate athletes, but there’s also the compromise in who you can get to play it.…

Unless we have a sizable cushion late, I am not so sure. We really have no closer on this team. Buddy sometimes can fill that role but it's up and down. Without guys that are capable of closing and getting Ws I don't see it. The only game we really closed was Indiana and even then it was with some good fortune. FSU and ASU we hung on and were very fortunate.

Miami just beat Duke at Cameron.
Miami looked 100x better than they did in our game. The zone does help to negate athletes, but there’s also the compromise in who you can get to play it.…
Didn't somebody insist that Miami (and UVA) were bad teams thus showing how bad SU really is by losing to them? Just saying, not believing it for a minute,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom