Next 5 games prediction | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Next 5 games prediction

I know the feeling. It's similar to the fist pumping action after seeing BMK dunk the ball, or score in any manner. I'm waiting for those moments with Chino. Shoot, I'm raising the bar and hoping to see Chino in "One Shining Moment", hopefully for something positive.
The ball is tipped, and there you are... you're running for your life... you're a shooting star

The ball is tipped, and they're you are... you're running for your life... you're a shooting star

I may be in John Denver Territory(tm), but I might need some beer to sing along right now. :) I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about being banned from a liquor store after the Superbowl, but I sadly am beerless at the moment. In another thread I did mention a method of intervention on this situation, my non-prophet fund. I'm unsure if it's tax deductible. Donations of my own version of the Free Mumia t-shirts would gladly be accepted as well. I might like a clean one for each day of the week. Don't worry, even I'm unsure if I meant it literally.

To Cap and BJ-

Through all the years
And no one knows
You always did your best
AND NOW IT SHOWS!

Oh damn! Mike G... shooting star! Thanks for the win!

Great to have you back!

It's good to be back. It's good to be king...just for awhile...i dont log on...dressed in style.

It's good to be back
It's been awhile
It's fun to watch Rak
Maybe he'll even smile

You stand in the line just to hit a new low
You're fakin a smile with the coffee to go

2-3, and I actually think we have a chance at an upset. This team plays up or down to the level of their competition.

5-0 in the next 5 games. Maybe 6-0 in the next 5 games. I'd go higher, but I don't want to be unrealistic.

You stand in the line just to hit a new low
You're fakin a smile with the coffee to go

Ha, that verse seems perfect for Seattle's image! Right on!

I actually saw Petty at the Gorge in George, after being banned from Canada and missing my PJ concert. I had seen PJ in the Gorge a couple days earlier, which was made into a live CD, and was part of a lot of little things that got me (and by proxy my friend) banned from Canada. The border guard was hot, if youre into the semi rugged type, but wrongly got the process started when not believing we drove all that way for a concert and wondering why we had a rental car.

When the Orange win, but dont cover the line,
We come on here, to cast our Pearls before swine

One game at a time people. There have been worse teams out there who went on a run.

I'll let you know on the 22nd :)

I'd say 3-2, and not the W's you would think.

Our 6 ACC wins have come against teams with a combined record of 10-36 in league play. I think we win 2 of the next 5 games.

Exhaustion, dead legs, and a bunch of missed free throws

5 and oh. I'm feeling it.

We'll be going 5-0 in our next five games until we lose our last game though, so take my words with a grain of salt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom