Next season | Syracusefan.com

Next season

You tell me what's considered good. Not being a jerk. Asking for your thoughts.

Actually, let me take that back, predict the starting lineup.
Predict the starting line up? In this college basketball world? I know that we aren't going to it back and watch kids leave and not replace them. Seems to me we brought in guys from other schools a lot in recent time. I'm not worried about anyone that is going to leave. We have Buddy and we have Benny and that is a great place to start. We will add pieces.

You give me Kadary/Buddy/Jesse and we can backfill. Q would be a nice bonus and Bras is probably interchangeable. Benny will contribute and Joe should come off the bench.

Let’s see what Frank can do spelling Jesse and pick up a versatile front court guy in the portal.

This assumes Marek/Sidibe move on and AG/Woody are out.

Obviously just playing around in my head, but I think you’ve got a really very strong core to work with.

Predict the starting line up? In this college basketball world? I know that we aren't going to it back and watch kids leave and not replace them. Seems to me we brought in guys from other schools a lot in recent time. I'm not worried about anyone that is going to leave. We have Buddy and we have Benny and that is a great place to start. We will add pieces.

Let me re-state: Is Kadary going to be our starting PG next year?

If not, how strongly do you feel that the person starting at PG will be better than Kadary as a sophomore?

Buddy needs to work on his handle to unlock his full potential
I feel like if that was possible it would have been worked on already. Hopefully I am wrong.

Portal does not scare me, there’s plenty to pick up if we’re surprised by our own departures.

just a hunch, I don’t think it’ll be that bad.

Let me re-state: Is Kadary going to be our starting PG next year?

If not, how strongly do you feel that the person starting at PG will be better than Kadary as a sophomore?
No idea. but I do know that there will be teams winning games all over the country. and only one will have Kadray on it. Imagine that. Teams having great seasons without Kadray. There are other pt guards out there. Plus, I am not like everyone else on this board, writing Joe off. Plus, Kadray might very well be our starting pt guard. Right now, we don't have any idea what we don't know. Other than I think we will have two terrific scorers in Buddy and Benny. Hopefully, a 5 that we can throw the ball down low to.

Cant replace Kadary. Hope we keep Edwards and Frank.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom