Next Thursday (Nov 7) | Syracusefan.com

Next Thursday (Nov 7)

Chip

Creature of Bad Habits
Two top 10 matchups on the same Thursday night. Has anything like that ever happened before on a weeknight?

10 Oklahoma @ 6 Baylor, 7:30 PM FS1

2 Oregon @ 5 Stanford, 9 PM ESPN

If neither of those meet your expectations of top shelf Sun Belt football, then Troy plays Louisiana-Lafayette.

Or there are 3 combined NFL wins battling with the Washington Whatever We're Supposed to Call Thems vs the Minnesota Vikings.

Two top 10 matchups on the same Thursday night. Has anything like that ever happened before on a weeknight?

10 Oklahoma @ 6 Baylor, 7:30 PM FS1

2 Oregon @ 5 Stanford, 9 PM ESPN

If neither of those meet your expectations of top shelf Sun Belt football, then Troy plays Louisiana-Lafayette.

Or there are 3 combined NFL wins battling with the Washington Whatever We're Supposed to Call Thems vs the Minnesota Vikings.
wow.

the perfect storm.

i usually will watch an NFL intrasquad scrimmage over any college game not involving Syracuse, but looks like i wont be watching 'the game. where they play...for pay' next thurs.

wow.

the perfect storm.

i usually will watch an NFL intrasquad scrimmage over any college game not involving Syracuse, but looks like i wont be watching 'the game. where they play...for pay' next thurs.

The 90 minute staggered start and the fact that everyone in this household (present company excluded) goes to bed pretty early these days will just work out perfect.

Wait, when we were playing on a Thursday night, people around here told me that it was embarrassing because Thursday night games were for teams from conferences nobody cared about :noidea:

Wait, when we were playing on a Thursday night, people around here told me that it was embarrassing because Thursday night games were for teams from conferences nobody cared about :noidea:
wednesdays.

but thursdays have taken hit once the NFL went full time.

fridays still has that 'messing with friday night lights mystique' to it, but i find myself often hoping that theres a game on now.

guess that just means im old & fat and not out chasing the hotties though...
:(

wednesdays.

fridays still has that 'messing with friday night lights mystique' to it, but i find myself often hoping that theres a game on now.

Yeah, saw that Southern Cal is playing tomorrow night and thought well, as long as I'm going to be home...

I still think there's a bit of a negative stigma to playing on High School night, but oh well.

Tuesday night, Wednesday night, Friday night, those were blackballed on the board. Not Thursdays. VT of all schools helped set that acceptable trend.

Yeah, saw that Southern Cal is playing tomorrow night and thought well, as long as I'm going to be home...

I still think there's a bit of a negative stigma to playing on High School night, but oh well.

Tuesday night, Wednesday night, Friday night, those were blackballed on the board. Not Thursdays. VT of all schools helped set that acceptable trend.
yep.

and 'ESPN presents Lousiville Cardinal Wednesday Night Football' was basically cancelled.

pre-big east i swear they were on 8x a year and then at least 5x once they were in.

wednesdays.

Friday night is when the old and fat ex-hotties are out...quit touching yourself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom