Next weekend is huge | Syracusefan.com

Next weekend is huge

CaliCuse

All American
Game of Thrones returns and the 12 Monkeys season finale. Friday's show was trending super hot on east coast. Making "Jones' character younger was received very well along with th there number 1 question How TF did they do it. Terry fought for the idea when some wanted a younger actress to come in but he got his way with a ton of high fives. Barbara Sukowa is a very beautiful lady in her own right so using techniques to make her "look younger is a matter of Hollywood make up and and methods of making the face less wrinkled. My wife spoke to Barbara after the show was recorded and Barbara mentioned how sore her face was after the taping behind her hair line . If you aren't watching you are missing the best episodes that have many fans excited and there are more and more watching which justified its renewal
Game of Thrones of course is the king of mythology next to the bible. Far more fun to read. I don't believe in flying dragons either but they are fun to watch in a story context.

I love that GoT picks up just in time to save us from TWD withdrawal.

Am I correct in assuming that both Cole and Ramse were roughly the same age when they met in 2015 in Child Protective Services)?

That would put both of them at approx 38 years old in 2043.

When Ramse jumped back to 1987 Tokyo, he'd have to live out another 28 years of his life to get back to 2015.

So, Ramse would have been approx 66 years old last night. He didn't look it.

Was he planning on using the 2015 time machine to jump ahead to 2043 to be with his son? Didn't he think his son would have a problem with a 66 year old father who was only 38 years old a few days ago?

Am I correct in assuming that both Cole and Ramse were roughly the same age when they met in 2015 in Child Protective Services)?

That would put both of them at approx 38 years old in 2043.

When Ramse jumped back to 1987 Tokyo, he'd have to live out another 28 years of his life to get back to 2015.

So, Ramse would have been approx 66 years old last night. He didn't look it.

Was he planning on using the 2015 time machine to jump ahead to 2043 to be with his son? Didn't he think his son would have a problem with a 66 year old father who was only 38 years old a few days ago?
Close in age but not the same age You are asking the wrong person Terry has a twitter and is excellent answering these questions. BTW the show was #2 in trending this last show for the season. Thanks for asking. Another BTW I don't know who the "witness is but I thinkI figured it out. No way I tell anyoneEven my other son Gregg doesn't know and won't before everyone does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom