Next year’s ACC/Big Ten challenge opponent? | Syracusefan.com

Next year’s ACC/Big Ten challenge opponent?

OrangeDW

Living Legend
The worst part of all of this might be if/when they match us up with Rutgers.

That’s if we don’t get left out since last place ACC team doesn’t get a matchup the following year.

Mike Waters thinks it will be @ Rutgers. I would not mind seeing the old big east matchup.

Mike Waters thinks it will be @ Rutgers. I would not mind seeing the old big east matchup.
Rutgers is in pretty much all the preseason top 25 polls. They have to be dying to play SU in a game they could possibly be favored playing. It will give them a chance to partly recover from the beatdown they took from the Syracuse football team in September.

And SU is probably good with it as it provides another game in the NYC area for NYC's team.

I bet it happens.

Yes yes Rutgers would make sense...

But its so fun beating the snot out of Indiana and MSU.

We should get ESPN to push Rutgers to play Syracuse at MSG for the B1G-ACC challenge.
they will never move it to the Garden.

the best you could hope for is the Rock, but it wont be leaving the RAC.

Rutgers will probably play a higher ranked team than SU. They try to schedule teams ranked about the same in each conference.

All I can say is these teams better enjoy it while they can because our “mediocre years” are about to be over with our recent recruiting uptick. And before anyone says it and we get into another old debate, yes I know we went to the final four in 2016 and sweet 16 in 2018 but, let’s be honest we haven’t been vintage Syracuse since 2014. That’s all about to change...

They'd never match rutgirls up with either one k or Roy would throw a fit.
K would do it.

He would take the game in Jersey, 1 hour from both NYC & Philly.

rutgers could be preseason #1 and he’d still think he’d win by 20.

and he’d be right...

We should get ESPN to push Rutgers to play Syracuse at MSG for the B1G-ACC challenge.
Rutgers is already playing Baylor and MSU at the garden this season. No way they schedule a third

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom