next year | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
bull dokey it changes nothing. I still don't like the way he plays nobody. he predetermines if u can play. I don't think hisno mas defense is the way to go.

So you're not truly "upbeat" about next year? Thought so.

You're hyping up the talent and saying the coach sucks and holds them back...just like you do every year.

bull dokey it changes nothing. I still don't like the way he plays nobody. he predetermines if u can play. I don't think hisno mas defense is the way to go.

1. Syracuse recurits raw athtletic talent that often times aren't ready as freshmen. Other teams recruit players who can do something well, but their celing isn't as high. Freshmen, Grant,Roberson, Rak, Dajuan, Fab, heck even Mcw and Dion were examples of that. I just named 7 guys who are/will,on the bubble of being drafted... unintentionally, and there are lots more, triche, southerland, rick jackson, ao, paul harris, johnny flynn eric devendorf, ect.

2. of the last 15 years when cuse was in the tournament defense hasn't hurt us, offense has in every loss, outside of oklahoma and that was with a smaller flynn, devendorf with his defensive woes, and rautins as a sf.

Last edited:
RaK, DC2, Fab and MCW were McDonalds All-Americans how would they be drafted unintentionally?

Last edited by a moderator:
JB has never really pressed much but unlike last year he will have a deeper bench and at least be able to press to change the pace of the game. Plus with there being questions of depth in the middle with Coleman injury it will be hard to press much because of foul concerns for the center position.

His bench will consist of players who have won his confidence based on practice and the early season games. If that's 8-9 guys we'll have good depth. If it's 6-7 guys we won't. We have no way of knowing how many at this stage.

Igor is playing you guys like a violin and you all fell for it. I don't trust the guy. He is old like me and old guys lie a lot specially when it comes to a certain subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom