Next year's OL | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Next year's OL

umm no- i was a huge marrone fan till this abomination of a season when he lost control -now i think it takes a guy with experience to resurect the dead,we have a guy learning as he goes-

Good lord.

umm no- i was a huge marrone fan till this abomination of a season when he lost control -now i think it takes a guy with experience to resurect the dead,we have a guy learning as he goes-
dont remember you ever posting until the team started losing so i believe your story as much as i believe zach tomaselli

Yes he will, and he can afford to start him. For the thousandth time, watch the O-line play all game, Macky is far from the weakest link on the line.

Worst to best this year:
Hay...Chibane...Mackey..Tiller....Pugh
Chibane was real bad in the last three games. At times, his play was on par with Hay.

dont remember you ever posting until the team started losing so i believe your story as much as i believe zach tomaselli
i dont give a baboons red fanny what you think-no disrespect to your mom

wow i guess posts get deleted without reasons given-i posted this yesterday

As far as I know, Kris Curtis was practicing with the 2nd team at LT before he got hurt. That could be the guy.
What was Curtis's injury? Was he one of the many concussions across the line this year?

Agree that Macky will be the starting center again next year. I just hope that doesn't mean that QB sneaks or runs up the middle will once again be taken off the table again on 3rd or 4th and short. Can't handle another entire season of watching every single short yardage run up the middle get stuffed badly.

I don't know how anybody watching the games this year can come away not saying that Hay was the weak link. He couldn't slow anybody on the pass rush and I would be surprised if he didn't lead the team in penalties. I really expected more from him this year because I thought he showed promise last year.

he was hurt his other RS year as well i thought? doubt he does it but he could get both years back if so.
Don't remember Hickey being injured his 1st year when redshirted, but if there was any injury at all during that year they would have documented it and depending on the injury it may allow them to petition in the future for an extra year if it definitely showed that he couldn't have played or would have missed significant time that year. It's always possible that something like that could have happened and it just wasn't reported by the media because they didn't know or it was thought to be insignificant because he was already scheduled to redshirt at the time.

i dont give a baboons red fanny what you think-no disrespect to your mom

wow i guess posts get deleted without reasons given-i posted this yesterday
Mom jokes? What are we, 10 years old here?

Don't remember Hickey being injured his 1st year when redshirted, but if there was any injury at all during that year they would have documented it and depending on the injury it may allow them to petition in the future for an extra year if it definitely showed that he couldn't have played or would have missed significant time that year. It's always possible that something like that could have happened and it just wasn't reported by the media because they didn't know or it was thought to be insignificant because he was already scheduled to redshirt at the time.
I thought Hickey tore an ACL one year and then the MCL the next year? or was one last spring and then the other this fall?

I thought Hickey tore an ACL one year and then the MCL the next year? or was one last spring and then the other this fall?

He had a PCL or LCL injury in the spring (can't remember which one), then tore his ACL during the summer. I'm not sure if it was the same knee.