Next year's schedule... | Syracusefan.com

Next year's schedule...

McNabb2Brominski

All Conference
Looks like we still have one open spot in next year's schedule...Any idea who we fill this with? An FCS school likely?

It has to be a FCS team most likely the season opener.
We have 6 winnable home games as well. BC, Wake, Pitt, CMU, Middle Tennessee, and the TBA FCS team.

Post on Anygivensaturday.com has a rumor of Central Conneticut State playing SU in 2017.

"Latest rumor has it that CCSU's other non-conference games in 2017 will both be FBS opponents - at Syracuse (ACC) "

I'd definitely like to see an FCS school scheduled. I've made a 180 degree turn on this, and I think it should be Rutgers. Lesser opponent. Fertile recruiting area. I can hold a prospective victory over my colleagues head. What's not to love?! They'd better win, though...

I'd definitely like to see an FCS school scheduled. I've made a 180 degree turn on this, and I think it should be Rutgers. Lesser opponent. Fertile recruiting area. I can hold a prospective victory over my colleagues head. What's not to love?! They'd better win, though...
No openings on their future schedules until 2019.

Would not be surprised if a two game series happens relatively soon. Sounds like both schools are a lot more amenable to the idea these days.

We should have one of Rutgers/WVU/Uconn as our big out of conf opponent each year. We need to consider our regional rivals as something positive versus playing these pie in the sky games vs LSU/Wisconsin. These games are for us, exciting network tv events. For the big program, we're an automatic out of conference win.

For the love of god schedule Ualbany ! Just dont get it...

It has to be a FCS team most likely the season opener.
We have 6 winnable home games as well. BC, Wake, Pitt, CMU, Middle Tennessee, and the TBA FCS team.

True, just don't talk about the road schedule! LSU, Ville, FSU, Miami, NC State. At least NCSU is winnable, although we almost never beat them. may need to go 6-1 at home for a bowl. So glad the Good Doctor scheduled that LSU home and home, would have been terrible to have Florida Int'l(just an example) instead.

True, just don't talk about the road schedule! LSU, Ville, FSU, Miami, NC State. At least NCSU is winnable, although we almost never beat them. may need to go 6-1 at home for a bowl. So glad the Good Doctor scheduled that LSU home and home, would have been terrible to have Florida Int'l(just an example) instead.

we should use the Babers buyout money to buy ourselves out of the LSU game.

All I know is the one kid who killed us up here wont be playing. hopefully the next guy is not as good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom