NFL Coaching Search | Syracusefan.com

NFL Coaching Search

BlazeOrange

Starter
This was buried in a thread on the SU FB board. Rather than keep that one going if/when DM is out of the picture, I thought I'd resurrect it here:

HC fishes and loaves

Arizona - Bruce Arians / Reid / Haley / Horton / McCoy / Smith / Jay Gruden / Bevell

Buffalo - Doug Marrone / Whisenhunt / Smith / C. Kelly / McCoy / Horton

Chicago - Marc Trestman / Sullivan / McCoy / Armstrong / Carmichael / Clements / Decamillus / Arians / Dennison / Bevell / Priefer / Singletary / Toub

Cleveland - Rob Chudzinski / C. Kelly / Horton / Whisenhunt/ O'Brien/ Marrone / Arians/ Jon Gruden / Trestman / Zimmer

Jacksonville - Gus Bradley / B. Schottenheimer / Roman / Tucker / Armstrong / Jay Gruden

Kansas City - Andy Reid/ Armstrong / Marrone

Philly - Chip Kelly / Armstrong / Nolan / McCoy / O'Brien / Bradley / Arians / Jay Gruden/Marrone / Smith / B. Kelly / Billick / Whisenhunt

San Diego - Mike McCoy / Arians / Reid / Whisenhunt / Smith / Mora/ Marrone / Jay Gruden / Bradley

Getting most of the info from here:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000120834/article/nfl-headcoaching-search-tracker

The Chargers will probably mistakenly rehire Norv Turner.

I was impressed that he threw AJ Smith under the bus in his final press conference. Those two idiots ruined what should have been the golden age of the Chargers....and somehow turned Phillip Rivers into a horrible QB while doing it.

Seems like every time I update this, the Bears add another candidate or two, with no one eliminated yet. Is there a Dude in Chitown leaking rumors?

The Bills hire is looking better by the hour imo. Those are some uninspiring candidates for the still vacant jobs.

Mularkey officially fired after just one year. I'll laugh my ass off if this happens to Marrone.

read the eagles are going to bring in bradley for 2nd interview i like to see arians in san diego because i feel he can get phillip rivers corrected

adam schefter and ian rapport just reported that mike mccoy has taking the chargers job.

Getting down to the wire now. Only two openings left and one has a candidate (Roman) who was a college roommate with the hiring GM. So the Jags spot might have to wait until the 49ers are done. Jay Gruden is the only name mentioned with both the Jags and Cards - unless one wants to grab him before the other, this could go on for a bit.

At the start of this, Arians, Whisenhunt, and Smith were figured as locks to get hired somewhere. Now at least one and probably all three will not be a head coach next season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom