NFL.com: Pitt, Syracuse can expect better recruiting after shift to ACC | Syracusefan.com

NFL.com: Pitt, Syracuse can expect better recruiting after shift to ACC

Geesh who would've concluded that :bang: NFL.com has become Captain Obvious

Geesh who would've concluded that :bang: NFL.com has become Captain Obvious

I'm just glad people around here bash positive articles just as quickly as the perceived negatives ones.

Consistency!

I'm just glad people around here bash positive articles just as quickly as the perceived negatives ones.

Consistency!

Not bashing just saying duh of course getting away from the train wreck of the Ack is positive for recruiting that is all

Actually, that was a good read. At least you could tell that he did his homework knowing how many guys from Florida and Georgia we had on our team. Seems we are already out recruiting Pitt in our new demographic. :)

Actually, that was a good read. At least you could tell that he did his homework knowing how many guys from Florida and Georgia we had on our team. Seems we are already out recruiting Pitt in our new demographic. :)

I was shocked to read that Pitt has had exactly zero players drafted in the last 2 years. Even in our he who shall not be named years I think we only had one year where we didn't have anyone drafted, correct?

And we need to.

@Are you serious?Have you checked recently?Their gonna end up with at least 5 4* guys and their remaining targets are on another level than yours!A KJ William's is no big deal at Pitt!!They get 4 or 5 KJ or higher types routinely!AJ Long wouldn't even be a consideration there!

@Are you serious?Have you checked recently?Their gonna end up with at least 5 4* guys and their remaining targets are on another level than yours!A KJ William's is no big deal at Pitt!!They get 4 or 5 KJ or higher types routinely!AJ Long wouldn't even be a consideration there!

Get lost soon to be perennial cellar dweller. Your two cents are not wanted or needed.

I was shocked to read that Pitt has had exactly zero players drafted in the last 2 years. Even in our he who shall not be named years I think we only had one year where we didn't have anyone drafted, correct?

Pitt is either horrendous at player development, or the areas of PA where they get all their 4 and 5 *s are completely overrated.

How anyone could recruit like the services say they recruit, yet travel to Birmingham every single winter is beyond me.

Pitt has struggled since they let the stash (still under achieved though) go but this new coach will be decent if he decides to stay for more than 2 years.

I don't feel like looking but Pitt didn't have a RBI drafted 2 drafts ago?

Dude, you obviously have no clue what your responding too because I can't believe your that dumb or ignorant. The poster longtime is saying that SU has to out-recruit Pitt in Georgia, and Florida because we don't have the same level of talent in our backyard as Pitt has in WPA and we need to use GA, FL as recruiting posts more than Pitt does as a result. Are you really that ignorant or just oblivious to the facts to not be able to decipher his message.
Pitt out-recruits us because they have a lot of talent in their area and do a good job keeping them close to home, but I don't get why an RU fan? would interject himself into a situation that is completely non-relevant to his/her school.

The only RU fan that I have ever liked was RutgersAl because while he was a homer and overtly optimistic about his team he never trolled like this and was always a good guy.

Pitt is either horrendous at player development, or the areas of PA where they get all their 4 and 5 *s are completely overrated.

How anyone could recruit like the services say they recruit, yet travel to Birmingham every single winter is beyond me.

More importantly, how can PSU become the pig show they have become with Pitt grabbing a huge advantage in Pennsylvania?

I smell troll. Did someone leave the basement door open again?

I don't feel like looking but Pitt didn't have a RBI drafted 2 drafts ago?

The last time a Pitt player was drafted was in 2011 when they had 5 players selected, including RB Dion Lewis (who I'm assuming you are thinking of) who was drafted in the second round. We've had 5 guys go in the last 2 years to their 0, including a first round pick in consecutive years.