NFL Draft Day 3 Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Draft Day 3 Thread

Coughlin!!! Apperently one NFL coach in NY likes/cares about Syracuse players.

Thank goodness the Bills drafted a CB and not a WR. This board would self destruct.

I really really hope the dolphins take Swope from A&m... 4.35 40...

I really really hope the dolphins take Swope from A&m... 4.35 40...
Buck Swope?
buckswope.jpg

I could seriously see Lemon going to the Phins 6th or 7th

I take back my prediction, Alec goes to the Colts...
Then I can root for the Colts again, well maybe after that Hurricane a-hole Wayne retires...

I am going to back up to #SHAMARKO...the more I think about it, the happier I am for him. He really could not have asked for a better situation or a better fit. He's such a Steelers guy it's absurd, and it's just a really well run organization. So happy for that kid. He deserves it.

I hope Steelers fans aren't soured on SU safeties due to Anthony "I'm going to run my mouth about the Pats" Smith, because #SHAMARKO is a different breed. I hope he fulfills the Bob Sanders comparisons without the career threatening injuries.

Any thoughts on when Alec Lemon will be drafted. I'm a big fan. He and Ryan destroyed Missouri in the game I went to and Alec did it all season long. He'd be a steal here.

Any thoughts on when Alec Lemon will be drafted. I'm a big fan. He and Ryan destroyed Missouri in the game I went to and Alec did it all season long. He'd be a steal here.
6th round at the very very earliest, I'd think. More likely 7th round. I love Alec and think he absolutely has a spot in the NFL but he's not going before the final two rounds.

6th or 7th to the phins or Pats.

CNY local RB Latavius Murray (UCF) picked by the Raiders at 181

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom