NFL Draft Thread - 2019 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Draft Thread - 2019

The guy who goes after the first round who will be a starting NFL QB is McSorley.
Without Moorehead coaching him he regressed.
Give him an NFL offensive coach and he will develop into a starter.
Haskins and Drew Lock are the only other guys I would take in the first round.
I don’t like Grier, Jones, or any other guy.

I loved McSorley as a college QB but not as a pro. Kid is tough as nails but arm strength and his height are def limiting factors.

They already knew Webb sucked. They blew that one.

IF they had the heir apparent on the roster, fine. They didn’t.

With Eli, we can win the division next year. Lost a ton of close games this year. Improved as the year went on. With some minor improvements, we can make a big jump record wise.

Hope springs eternal.

The constant focus is on Eli, Saquon, OBJ, the OL etc but that defense is pretty much a car wreck and has been for a couple of years now. They're not winning any divisional titles until they shore that group up.

McSorley was as good as I've seen at completing pop fly prayers. I don't really see it either. But ya I guess if he's coached up with a good team who knows; I still think Trubisky kinda sucks.

Dyl0FNXX4AAzoKK

Awful miami, awful. Draft pick, not coach hire.

Unless he meant Murray and I don’t believe he did wow SAS doesn’t watch football.
Haskins was hurting Meyer’s offense because of his lack of running the ball and making it a true duel threat as he was a tremendous passer of the ball.

Given several of their recent drafts maybe he's been a consultant for the NYG.
That’s why we fired everyone and have ruined the last 3rd of Eli’s career.

New regime is good.

Kiper's first mock has NYG taking Haskins. So do the latest mocks from NFL.com, B/R and Sporting News.

Is this just copycat work or is this just a foregone conclusion?

Kiper's first mock has NYG taking Haskins. So do the latest mocks from NFL.com, B/R and Sporting News.

Is this just copycat work or is this just a foregone conclusion?

Supposedly the Giants are very high on him. Haskins himself has publicly tweeted about how much he hopes to be drafted by the Giants. And the Giants have an obvious need there, so I think it's just become a consensus pick, especially since nobody ahead of them seems like an obvious choice to take a QB.

Supposedly the Giants are very high on him. Haskins himself has publicly tweeted about how much he hopes to be drafted by the Giants. And the Giants have an obvious need there, so I think it's just become a consensus pick, especially since nobody ahead of them seems like an obvious choice to take a QB.
Haskins won’t be on the board by 7.

Somebody will trade up for the QB.
If the Giants want him they will have to trade up for him.
Jaguars/Redskins/Bengals/Dolphins somebody will trade up for a QB.

Id be ecstatic

I was just told the Sunday night opener for the Patriots is going to be the Giants.
So Kaiser that game I can’t give up my granddad’s tickets as family will want banner night.

Packers at Bears will be Thursday night opener.

I think that's probably true too but almost nobody includes trades in their mock drafts; especially this far out.

I'll continue to expect Washington to end up with Haskins until it doesn't happen; I just have a gut feeling that they're going to make a massive move up for him out of desperation.

I think that's probably true too but almost nobody includes trades in their mock drafts; especially this far out.

I'll continue to expect Washington to end up with Haskins until it doesn't happen; I just have a gut feeling that they're going to make a massive move up for him out of desperation.

I'm just hoping that the Bills can extract some value from one of the QB needy teams coming up to 9 to grab someone in front of Denver.

I don’t expect the Giants to trade up for him.

I also don’t expect them to pass on him if he’s there at 6.

He is in a full court Twitter and sound byte press for the NYG, so much so that I’d bet his agent tells him to cool it.

Interesting if they put Giants for game 1 that would play into my Wednesday- Thursday theory.

Wednesday: Packers - Bears

Thursday: Giants - Patriots

Monday: Lions @ Cardinals @ 10pm

The ‘First 4’ all get National TV games.

Pats-Giants are talking 1st and 3rd for OBJ.
I saw OBJ is only 26 and if any coach could tame him it would be Belichick.
Giants could take BAP at 7 and then trade up from 32 to 20s for Daniel Jones or Drew Lock as their QB of the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom