NFL Fights | Syracusefan.com

NFL Fights

Guy Fawkes

2023-24 Iggy Winner NCAA Record
I've been to quite a few NFL games as a Bills fan and a handful of other NFL games as a unbiased spectator. On Monday night I was at the Jets - Fins game and the Jets fans and I were discussing best NFL fights you've seen in the stands.

Mine was at a Bills - Raiders game, and a Bills fan was peeing and a Raiders fan just pushed him while he was peeing. The Bills fan turned around and kept peeing on him and all hell broke loose. Lets just say that Raiders fan did not fair to well.

My friends story - He has season tickets for the Jets, and against the Pats, a large fellow (300lb man) was being obnoxious and spit on a Pats fan who was sitting behind them. The Pats fan pushed the 300lb and intoxicated man and he flew over 6 rows and was knocked out (3rd level seating and pretty steep) and hurt 5 other people he landed on. The Pats fan then got pummelled by friends of the big guy.

Any other good stories out there?

I've been to quite a few NFL games as a Bills fan and a handful of other NFL games as a unbiased spectator. On Monday night I was at the Jets - Fins game and the Jets fans and I were discussing best NFL fights you've seen in the stands.

Mine was at a Bills - Raiders game, and a Bills fan was peeing and a Raiders fan just pushed him while he was peeing. The Bills fan turned around and kept peeing on him and all hell broke loose. Lets just say that Raiders fan did not fair to well.

My friends story - He has season tickets for the Jets, and against the Pats, a large fellow (300lb man) was being obnoxious and spit on a Pats fan who was sitting behind them. The Pats fan pushed the 300lb and intoxicated man and he flew over 6 rows and was knocked out (3rd level seating and pretty steep) and hurt 5 other people he landed on. The Pats fan then got pummelled by friends of the big guy.

Any other good stories out there?

great stories. damn, wish i coulda been there for any of 'em.

another reason i prefer my pro football (i.e., local team, da bills) on tv.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom