NFL gone stupid | Syracusefan.com

NFL gone stupid

SarasotaPaul

Starter
The roughing the passer suddenly doesn’t allow a QB to get tackled. First the Brady BS. And I am a Tampa fan. Then tonight the KC Chiefs get totally screwed when the Raider QB gets a plain old tackled with no throwing no planting of the QB. Nothing vaguely resembling a violent tackle. It’s just stupidly insane.

The roughing the passer suddenly doesn’t allow a QB to get tackled. First the Brady BS. And I am a Tampa fan. Then tonight the KC Chiefs get totally screwed when the Raider QB gets a plain old tackled with no throwing no planting of the QB. Nothing vaguely resembling a violent tackle. It’s just stupidly insane.
While Chris Jones *was in possession of the football*

How about the fact it was a fumble possessed by Jones before he even landed on carr. So stupid.

Overreaction to the Tua stuff. It's a reflection of society. Overreaction to everything and over solution to address things rather than using common sense. The hits on Tua weren't the problem. They already addressed the issue with Tua by adding Ataxia as a disqualifier which is crazy that it wasn't already a disqualifer. No need to do anything else.

Bananas play. Call it a fumble or interception, whatever you want, that was the defender's ball.

The KC RB just let a pass bonk him in the helmet. That was fun.