NFL Network to Time Warner | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Network to Time Warner

I just got the email 100% confirmed I will be drunk all weekend.

NFL Network is great. Come NFL Draft time you now have an alternative to that moron Chris Berman and ESPN.

They do the Hall of Fame better than ESPN as well. Hell they even air LIVE the voting on what city will get the Super Bowl. They show a bunch of guys in suits walk up and put cards in a box. Count the votes, knock out a city, vote again, knock out a city, vote again. Do that until they get the winner. If you are an NFL Combine junkie they air the entire thing start to finish each day.

It's a great channel for Football Fans.

update: looks like NFL channel will be on the digital package (you need a cable box) and redzone on the sports tier.(which includes B1G network and hopefully ACC network soon)

The only thing better than this would be NBA league pass being free. NFL network will definitely get competition from the The Golf Channel and Yes as my two most frequently watched stations. Is it amazing that the only real time I watch ESPN is during college basketball season and once in a while during college football season.

update: looks like NFL channel will be on the digital package (you need a cable box) and redzone on the sports tier.(which includes B1G network and hopefully ACC network soon)
Have both already. Is this the same for all Time Warners everywhere?

Thursday Games, plus replays of selected games the following week.

Redzone Channel is great if you're a fantasy nut.

Can't wait for Redzone channel.

This does not include Sunday Ticket. That's still DirecTV exclusive.
I realize it's not Sunday ticket. I'm thinking about people going out on Thursday nights. A lot of people had no access to the Thursday night games at home. If they wanted to watch NFL football they had to go out. Now they don't. They can stay home and watch the game. Bar owners will lose some people because of that.

I realize it's not Sunday ticket. I'm thinking about people going out on Thursday nights. A lot of people had no access to the Thursday night games at home. If they wanted to watch NFL football they had to go out. Now they don't. They can stay home and watch the game. Bar owners will lose some people because of that.

Meh, Who moved my cheese?

So I turn on NFL network for the first time and BOOM a story about the 3 Jones brothers and a follow up segment on Chandler. Nice

It's why I've been a DirecTv guy for the better part of 15+ years. See every Colts game and see just about every Syracuse (hoops/football) game even while living in Houston (let alone Philly area).
Yup...but the problem in CNY is you lose the local TW channel which exclusively shows the local sports and SU/BE games that don't make ESPN family. It will be interesting to see how this plays out with the ACC GOTW on a local CW channel.

My kid bugs me endlessly to get Direct TV for that very reason.

Listen to your kid. He is apparently very wise.

Then PM me and I'll give you my DirecTV account number so you save $100 when you sign up. Then, as a reference, I also get $100 bucks back which I will send as a donation to the Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation on behalf of the site.

You get a 12 hour long boner on Sundays, and help some people out in doing so.

Listen to your kid. He is apparently very wise.

Then PM me and I'll give you my DirecTV account number so you save $100 when you sign up. Then, as a reference, I also get $100 bucks back which I will send as a donation to the Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation on behalf of the site.

You get a 12 hour long boner on Sundays, and help some people out in doing so.

But as someone else just said, I lose TW.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

the RedZone channel is gods gift to football fans. with the Giants game over, i will have it on from 1 till the last second of the last 4pm game to end on sunday.

Exactly. 4th quarter of early and late games it is all you need to watch.

RZ is literally amazing and they do an unbelievable job with it. Well, you will hate it if you like Ford commercials.

44cuse

But as someone else just said, I lose TW.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Fair enough - I'm sure you use TW sports for a lot more than I do. I don't much follow local things like HS football. When I switched to DTV, I thought I was going to really miss TWS, but there hasn't been a single hoops or football game that I recall not being able to see. MASN, B10N, SNY, BEN and other channels actually let me watch more games than I could with TW.

It's the non-SU things you would miss out on, and I can appreciate that. It was just an idea. :)

i already get the sports tiers they have. maybe it will be part of that.
That's what I'm thinking too since we just got B10 Network last year, and the Pac12 a month or so ago, although we are with Bright House Networks. I also found out we are getting NFL Network this coming Thursday - woo-hoo!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom