NFL Thread - 2020

bpo57

Living Legend
I had no problem paying zeke he's a top 3 back. Smith is awful and tank only plays hard when money is on the line.
Paying big money to a RB is rarely ever a good idea.

Alsacs

Wearing a facial mask is NOT A POLITICAL STATEMENT
Colts and Patriots could be making a deal with Gilmore the likely piece going.

Patriots media believe Belichick still wants to buy I think he will do the opposite.

Guinness

Living Legend
I had no problem paying zeke he's a top 3 back. Smith is awful and tank only plays hard when money is on the line.
NFL Insider: Not surprised if Cowboys part ways with Jaylon Smith

“A well-established fact within the walls of the Cowboys’ facility: LB Jaylon Smith hasn’t played up to his contract over the last year and a half. In fact, I know people there have been alarmed how often he’s at the heart of big plays made against the Dallas defense. I believe he’s got a pretty important couple months ahead, and it wouldn’t shock me if he’s gone after the year, regardless of who’s running the defense.”

Guinness

Living Legend
Paying big money to a RB is rarely ever a good idea.
Certainly not for a guy who needs water every two carries.

For a franchise used to a big time running back .. Tony, Herschel, Emmitt, Marion Barber, Duane Thomas, Don Perkins, etc ... I find Zeke (be it his personality or his play style) to be unlikeable. Throw in the fact he cannot even hold on to the ball and I am ready to cut bait and move on.

Briancuse

Living Legend
NFL Insider: Not surprised if Cowboys part ways with Jaylon Smith

“A well-established fact within the walls of the Cowboys’ facility: LB Jaylon Smith hasn’t played up to his contract over the last year and a half. In fact, I know people there have been alarmed how often he’s at the heart of big plays made against the Dallas defense. I believe he’s got a pretty important couple months ahead, and it wouldn’t shock me if he’s gone after the year, regardless of who’s running the defense.”
Good I can't look at him anymore. The play on Sunday where he was clapping after getting a pi call sums up our team.

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate
So nervous for Sunday. Most important game for the Dolphins since Gase’s EPIC meltdown vs Pittsburgh

Fat tire 13

But I really prefer IPAs

Ouch

*Insert Dad joke about his dog "heeling" - I'll see myself out now...

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
explain to me the antonio brown suspension? he's eligible to play week 9...yet wasn't signed till just now? anyone else find this complete garbage?

he WASN"T IN THE LEAGUE so why did he get credit for time served when he wasn't even on a roster? his suspension should begin starting from when he's signed to a roster. that way the dirtbag team that signs him has to pay the price and eat it while the suspension carries out. this is ridiculous.

Orangezoo

Living Legend
NBC should be ashamed. Subjecting America to Cowboys Eagles as the Sunday night game.
Who cares if winner is in first place. Both teams suck.. and my cowboys are starting an DiNucci behind an almost completely second /third string OL.

MSOrange

2018 Cali Winner: Passing Yards (Big Deal Again)
NBC should be ashamed. Subjecting America to Cowboys Eagles as the Sunday night game.
Who cares if winner is in first place. Both teams suck.. and my cowboys are starting an DiNucci behind an almost completely second /third string OL.
Not to rub it in but I wouldn't be shocked if the Eagles defense was my highest fantasy scorer this week.

Orangezoo

Living Legend
Not to rub it in but I wouldn't be shocked if the Eagles defense was my highest fantasy scorer this week.
No salt left to rub. Season is lost at this point and team is a joke.

Orangezoo

Living Legend
Watching Bills/Pats and am struck by how quickly NFL refs blow the whistle when forward progress appears stopped.

Especially compared to the crew that reffed yesterday’s WF game.
Reminds me of Pitt in 2018 and the fumble that shouldnt have been..

Last edited:

ForCuseSake

Living Legend
Reminds me of Pitt in 2018 and the fumble that should have been..
Wasn’t that the fumble that shouldn’t have been?

When Dungey was held up for 2 minutes and stripped?

Or was that Dungey at Miami?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom